Twilight at Taronga Zoo 2018 summer concert series
Taronga Zoo, Mosman
- Start each evening
- Finish each evening
From Friday 2 February to Saturday 17 March, a number of concerts will be held at Taronga Zoo for the Twilight at Taronga 2018 summer concert series.
Visit Taronga Zoo Twilight Series for the full line-up and concert times. Public transport is the best way to get to Taronga Zoo as parking is limited and will fill quickly, particularly on weekends.
The best stations for connections to Taronga Zoo include Circular Quay, North Sydney and Wynyard.
- From Circular Quay, change for a free Twilight ferry service leaving from Wharf 4 running every half an hour from 17:15 direct to Taronga Zoo wharf. There is a connecting free shuttle bus from the wharf to the Zoo entrance.
- From North Sydney, change for a Sydney Buses service to the Spit Junction at Mosman, and change for another bus direct to the Zoo entrance.
- From Wynyard, change for a Sydney Buses service direct to the Zoo.
Trackwork is carried out on an ongoing basis to maintain the safety, reliability and efficiency of the Sydney Trains network. Trackwork may affect how you travel to and from events. For the latest information, check trackwork service updates or use the Trip Planner.
A number of bus services run to Spit Junction in Mosman where the Zoo is a short bus trip away. A few services also run directly to Taronga Zoo.
- From North Sydney, catch a Sydney Buses Route 229 or 230 leaving from Blue St, Stand D to the Spit Junction at Mosman. Then change for a Route 238 or M30 bus to get to the Zoo entrance.
- From Wynyard, catch a Route 247 or M30 bus service to get directly to the Zoo.
- From the Northern Beaches, catch a B-Line service to Spit Junction and change for a Sydney Buses Route 238 or M30 to get to the Zoo entrance.
- From Taronga Zoo Wharf, a free shuttle bus will run regularly between the Zoo wharf and Zoo entrance.
After the concert from around 21:30 free shuttle buses will run between the Zoo and Spit Junction where you can continue your trip home by changing for another bus service.
Ferries run approximately every half hour between Circular Quay and Taronga Zoo. From the Zoo wharf, a free event shuttle bus will run regularly from 17:15 between the wharf and the Zoo entrance for concert ticketholders.
Travel on twilight ferry services from 17:15 between Circular Quay and the Zoo is covered by your concert ticket. Remember to show your event ticket or proof of purchase to transport staff when boarding the ferry. For more information visit Taronga Zoo - Getting there.
Sydney Ferries are a great way to get around the city but services can be popular and may reach capacity, particularly on weekends, so have a back up transport option in mind. For ferry service disruptions check travel alerts or use the Trip Planner.
Light rail services run between Central Station and Dulwich Hill with stops at popular CBD and Inner West destinations. For maps and service frequencies see light rail service information.
From Central, catch the Sydney Buses Route M30 to get directly to Taronga Zoo.
There is a multi-storey car park at the Zoo, however it is expected parking will fill quickly, particularly on weekends so consider the alternate transport options available.
Entry to the car park is from Bradleys Head Road at a flat rat cost of $18. There is also limited metered street parking available on Bradleys Head Road.
A free mobility shuttle will be available from the Zoo main entrance to transport guests to the concert lawns.
Accessible trips are shown in the Trip Planner with the wheelchair icon. You can select "accessible services only" in the Options to ensure you only see accessible services. Only trip plans with accessible train platforms, ferry wharves and buses will be presented. See accessible travel or download a transport app (select the "Accessibility" filter).