Yours and Owls Festival 2018
Stuart Park, George Hanley Dr, North Wollongong
- Start both days
- Finish both days
The closest station to Stuart Park is North Wollongong on the T4 Eastern Suburbs and Illawarra Line. The park is approximately 1km walking distance from the station.
Extra trains will run between Sydney and Wollongong to help fans travel to and from the festival each day.
- From Bondi Junction: services leave at 08:13, 09:13 and 10:13, stopping all stations to North Wollongong via Central.
- From Kiama: services leave at 11:05 and 11:56, stopping all stations to North Wollongong.
- From North Wollongong to Central: additional services will leave at 22:30 and 23:15, stopping all stations to Waterfall, Sutherland, Hurstville, Wolli Creek, Redfern and Central.
- From North Wollongong to Kiama: additional services will leave at 22:45 and 23:37, stopping all stations to Kiama.
Trackwork is carried out on an ongoing basis to maintain the safety, reliability and efficiency of the Sydney Trains network. For the latest information, check trackwork service updates or use the Trip Planner.
The ‘free Gong shuttle’ (routes 55A and 55C) bus operates in both directions on a loop around Wollongong Station making stops at North Wollongong Station and near Stuart Park.
The shuttle bus runs every 20 minutes from 08:00 to 18:00 on weekends. Use the Trip Planner to plan your bus trip to the festival.
Check Premier Illawarra for more shuttle information and timetables.
Traffic will be heavy on major roads leaving Sydney as holidaymakers travel out of the city for the long weekend. Motorists should expect additional delays on major approaches to Wollongong and allow extra travel time if driving to and from the event.
For details of taxi networks servicing the Illawarra area visit NSW Taxi Council.
Pick up and drop off locations include:
- Burelli Street between Corrimal and Harbour Street (eastbound)
- Crown Street between Harbour Street and Marine Drive (westbound)
Accessible trips are shown in the Trip Planner with the wheelchair icon. You can select "accessible services only" in the Options to ensure you only see accessible services. Only trip plans with accessible train platforms, ferry wharves and buses will be presented. See accessible travel or download a transport app (select the "Accessibility" filter).