NRL: Sharks v Titans
Shark Park, Woolooware
- Gates open
Special ticketing information
Valid pre-purchased match tickets include travel to and from Shark Park on train services (bounded by Bomaderry, Goulburn, Bathurst, Scone and Dungog stations).
Remember to keep your ticket safe for your return journey or you'll need to use your Opal card, as you must have a valid ticket when travelling on public transport. Your event ticket is valid on public transport until 04:00 the following day.
Note: an additional station access fee applies for travel to or from Domestic and International Airport stations. Your event ticket does not include the access fee, so if you're travelling from these stations you'll need to pay the train station access fee.
The closest station to Shark Park is Woolooware on the T4 Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra Line.
Change at Woolooware, Cronulla or Caringbah for a free shuttle bus to the stadium.
Trackwork is taking place between 02:00 Saturday 23 March until 02:00 Monday 25 March and may affect how you travel to and from the event:
- T1 North Shore Line: From 21:30, buses replace trains between Hornsby and North Sydney or Wynyard. Trains start and end at North Sydney. If you are travelling to stations Roseville to Hornsby, please change at Wynyard for a bus. The last train to Central leaves Hornsby at 21:12, North Sydney at 21:49 and arrives Central at 22:02. The last train to Hornsby leaves Central at 21:15, North Sydney at 21:28 and arrives Hornsby at 22:06. Then from 23:30, buses replace trains between Hornsby and Wynyard.
- T1 Northern Line: From 21:25, trains start and end at Central or North Sydney. From 23:30, trains run to a changed timetable between Berowra or Hornsby and Central via Strathfield.
- T1 Western Line: From 21:20, trains start and end at North Sydney. Some trains run around the City Circle. From 23:30, Penrith trains run to a changed timetable between Penrith and the City Circle, from Central first stop Museum.
- T2 Inner West & Leppington Line: Homebush trains run between the City and Homebush, then continue to Olympic Park.
- T7 Olympic Park Line: Trains will not run between Lidcombe and Olympic Park. Change at Strathfield for trains to Olympic Park.
To note: the Epping to Chatswood rail line has been temporarily closed for upgrades ahead of the Sydney Metro Northwest services begin in May 2019. The high-frequency bus service, Station Link, replaces trains between Epping and Chatswood. For more information on Station Link, visit transportnsw.info.
Trackwork is carried out on an ongoing basis to maintain the safety, reliability, and efficiency of the Sydney Trains network. Trackwork may affect how you travel so allow plenty of extra travel time and plan ahead.
A free shuttle bus to Shark Park will run from Woolooware, Cronulla and Caringbah stations approximately every 15 minutes between 12:30 and approximately 15:00.
Return services will run from the stadium approximately every 15 minutes for an hour after full-time.
Regular bus routes stop within walking distance of the stadium including routes; 985, 969, 971 and 978.
Transdev NSW also operates buses in the Sutherland Shire, for bus service times and routes see the Transdev timetable for more information.
Light rail services run between Central Station and Dulwich Hill with stops at popular CBD and Inner West destinations. Change at Central for Illawarra Line trains to Cronulla.
Roads approaching Shark Park are expected to be busy including Captain Cook Drive, Woolooware Road, Kingsway and Gannons Road as fans travel to the game. If you are planning on driving, allow additional travel time.
Roads around Shark Park may close before and after the match for crowd safety.
Off-street parking is limited and likely to reach capacity. Street parking is also available nearby. Remember your match ticket includes travel on trains, so leave the car at home and take advantage of the frequent trains and free shuttle buses.
Accessible trips are shown in the Trip Planner with the wheelchair icon. You can select "accessible services only" in the Options to ensure you only see accessible services. Only trip plans with accessible train platforms, ferry wharves and buses will be presented. See accessible travel or download a transport app (select the "Accessibility" filter).