A-League: Central Coast Mariners v Western Sydney Wanderers
Central Coast Stadium, Gosford
- Gates open
More ways to pay
If you have an American Express, Mastercard or Visa debit or credit card which displays the contactless payment symbol, or linked device, you can use it to pay for your travel by tapping on and off at Opal card readers on trains, light rail and Sydney Ferries. Keep in mind if you’re travelling by bus you still need to use an Opal card. Standard (peak) Adult Opal fare pricing applies. If you consistently use the same contactless card or linked device to tap on and tap off, you may qualify for Opal daily, weekly and Sunday fare caps but no other Opal benefits apply.
The closest station to Central Coast Stadium is Gosford on the Central Coast & Newcastle Line. The stadium is a short walk from the station via Showground Road and Dane Drive.
Trackwork is taking place from 02:00 Friday 19 April until 02:00 Tuesday 23 April and may affect how you travel to and from the event:
- T1 Western Line and T5 Cumberland Line: Buses will replace trains between Richmond and Schofields. T1 Western Line Trains run to a changed timetable between Schofields and Olympic Park.
- T4 Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra Line and South Coast Line: Buses will replace trains between Bondi Junction and Central. T4 Illawarra Line trains start and end at North Sydney. South Coast Line trains run between South Coast Stations and the City Circle, from Central fist stop Town Hall.
Trackwork is carried out on an ongoing basis to maintain the safety, reliability, and efficiency of the Sydney Trains network. Trackwork may affect how you travel so allow extra travel time and plan ahead. For train service disruption information, check travel alerts and trackwork or plan your trip using the Trip Planner.
To note: the Epping to Chatswood rail line has been temporarily closed for upgrades ahead of Sydney Metro North West services starting in mid 2019. The high-frequency bus service, Station Link, replaces trains between Epping and Chatswood. For more information on Station Link, visit transportnsw.info.
Taxi ranks are located at the following locations near Central Coast Stadium:
- Central Coast Leagues Club
- Gosford Station - William Street, Gosford
Visit Central Coast Taxis or call 131 008 for bookings.
Several car parks are located within easy walking distance from Central Coast Stadium including:
- Baker St car park (P1) is approximately 100m away.
- Free parking is available 300m away at Gosford Train Station (P2).
- Central Coast Leagues Club provides free members parking (P3).
See event day parking information and maps on the Central Coast Stadium website.
Accessible trips are shown in the Trip Planner with the wheelchair icon. You can select "accessible services only" in the Options to ensure you only see accessible services. Only trip plans with accessible train platforms, ferry wharves and buses will be presented. See accessible travel or download a transport app (select the "Accessibility" filter).