NRL: Sea Eagles v Eels
Brookvale Oval, Brookvale
- Match start
- Event end
More ways to pay
If you have an American Express, Mastercard or Visa debit or credit card which displays the contactless payment symbol, or linked device, you can use it to pay for your travel by tapping on and off at Opal card readers on trains, light rail and Sydney Ferries. Keep in mind if you’re travelling by bus you still need to use an Opal card. Standard (peak) Adult Opal fare pricing applies. If you consistently use the same contactless card or linked device to tap on and tap off, you may qualify for Opal daily, weekly and Sunday fare caps but no other Opal benefits apply.
Sydney Metro services are high-frequency, driverless trains running between Tallawong Station and Chatswood Station.
Metro services start running from the early morning. Fans will need to change at Epping instead of Chatswood to connect with trains due to T1 North Shore Line trackwork between Gordon and Wynyard.
On Sunday to Wednesday nights until late 2019, the late night North West Night Bus service will run frequent all-stops and limited stops services from Tallawong at 9.25pm and from Chatswood at 10.10pm while Sydney Metro grows to full operations.
You can use your Opal card or accepted contactless payment method on Sydney Metro services. You will need to use your Opal card on North West Night Bus services.
The best stations for connections to Brookvale Oval are Chatswood, North Sydney and Wynyard however buses are replacing trains between Gordon and North Sydney or Wynyard. From these stations change for a bus service running towards Warringah Mall or Brookvale.
If you’re travelling from the North Shore allow extra travel time as trackwork is taking place with buses replacing trains between Gordon and North Sydney, or Wynyard. Buses to stations between Gordon and Chatswood run to and from Wynyard only. Buses between Chatswood and Waverton run to and from North Sydney only.
Trackwork is taking place from 02:00 Saturday 20 July until 02:00 Monday 22 July and may affect how you travel to and from the event:
- T1 North Shore Line: Buses replace trains between Gordon and North Sydney or Wynyard. Buses to stations between Gordon and Chatswood run to and from Wynyard only. Buses between Chatswood and Waverton run to and from North Sydney only.
- T3 Bankstown Line: Buses replace trains between Sydenham and Central. Trains run between Liverpool or Lidcombe and Sydenham only, some to a changed timetable.
- T4 Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra Line: Buses replace trains between Sydenham and Central. Trains run to a changed timetable between Cronulla and Sydenham, Waterfall and Hurstville, and Central and Bondi Junction. From 22:00 until 02:00, buses replace all trains between Hurstville and Central.
- T8 Airport & South Line: Some trains run to a changed timetable.
- T9 Northern Line: Some trains run to a changed timetable between Berowra or Hornsby and North Sydney via Strathfield.
- South Coast Line: Buses replace trains between Waterfall and Central. Trains run to a changed timetable between South Coast Line stations and Waterfall stations.
Trackwork is carried out on an ongoing basis to maintain the safety, reliability and efficiency of the Sydney Trains network. Trackwork may affect how you travel to and from events. For the latest information, check travel alerts and trackwork or use the Trip Planner.
Plenty of Sydney Buses and Forest Coachline buses run frequently on Saturdays and stop at or near the stadium along Pittwater Rd including routes; 146, 151, 169, 178, 180, 185, 188, 193 and 199.
B-Line services stop at Warringah Mall which is a short 850m walk along Pittwater Rd to Brookvale Oval.
Additional services will be running to get you home after the game:
- Route 199 - Dee Why to Manly departing at 17:41, 17:56, 18:11 and 18:24
- Route 199 - Brookvale Shops to Mona Vale Jct departing at 17:38, 17:53, 18:08 and 18:23
Traffic is expected to be busy on roads approaching Brookvale Oval including Pittwater Road, Old Pittwater Road, Warringah Road and Beacon Hill Road. If you are planning on driving, allow additional travel time.
Limited parking is available in nearby schools, and there is limited parking in nearby streets. Attendees are encouraged to consider public transport options.
Accessible trips are shown in the Trip Planner with the wheelchair icon. You can select "accessible services only" in the Options to ensure you only see accessible services. Only trip plans with accessible train platforms, ferry wharves and buses will be presented. See accessible travel or download a transport app (select the "Accessibility" filter).