NRL: Dragons v Roosters
Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Kogarah
- Gates open
- Preliminary game kick-off
- NRL kick-off
More ways to pay
If you have a contactless-enabled debit or credit card or a linked device, you can use it to pay for your travel by tapping on and tapping off at Opal card readers. Available on metro, train, light rail and ferry services, and coming soon to bus services, contactless payments are another way to pay on the Opal network. Adult Opal fare pricing applies and you will receive Opal benefits, including daily and weekly fare caps.
Sydney Metro services are high-frequency, driverless trains running between Tallawong Station and Chatswood Station.
Metro services start running from the early morning until late. Change at Epping or Chatswood to connect with trains to Carlton.
Last services from Chatswood to Tallawong leave at 12.45am on Thursday nights and at 1.45am on Friday and Saturday nights.
You can use your Opal card or accepted contactless payment method on Sydney Metro services.
The closest station to Netstrata Jubilee Stadium is Carlton on the T4 Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra Line. From there, the stadium is a 10 minutes walk via Jubilee Ave.
Trains run every 10 to 15 minutes to Carlton. All express Illawarra Line trains will make an additional stop at Carlton between 6pm and 11pm.
The 3:56pm and 5:05pm Kiama to Central services will also make an additional stop at Carlton. After the game, the 9:13pm and 10:13pm Bondi Junction to Kiama service will make an additional stop at Carlton at 9:45pm and 10:45pm.
Trackwork is taking place from 02:00 Saturday 24 August until 02:00 Monday 26 August and may affect how you travel to and from the event:
- City Circle Line: Trains run in one direction only, from Central first stop Museum. Buses replace trains from Town Hall to Wynyard and Circular Quay, in that direction only.
- T1 Western Line: Buses replace trains between St Marys and Granville and between Richmond and Granville. From 23:30 Saturday until 06:30 Sunday, buses also replace trains between Parramatta, Granville and Strathfield.
- T1 North Shore Line: Trains run between Berowra and Wynyard only.
- T2 Inner West & Leppington Line: Trains run to a changed timetable and stopping pattern. From 23:30 Saturday until 06:30, some trains run between Leppington and Lidcombe, then Olympic Park and between Ashfield and the City.
- T3 Bankstown Line: Trains run between Liverpool or Lidcombe and Sydenham only, some to a changed timetable.
- T5 Cumberland Line: Buses replace trains between Richmond and Granville.
- T6 Carlingford Line: Buses replace trains between Carlingford and Clyde.
- T8 Airport & South Line: Trains run from Macarthur or Revesby to the City via the Airport, in that direction only. Trains from the City to Revesby or Macarthur run via Sydenham. Buses replace trains in one direction only from Central to Green Square and Mascot, and from Green Square to Wolli Creek, continuing to Sydenham.
- T9 Northern Line: Trains run to a changed timetable between Hornsby and Central.
- Blue Mountains Line: Buses replace trains between Penrith and Central. Trains between Bathurst and Central run to a changed timetable.
- Central Coast & Newcastle Line: Trains may run to a changed timetable due to trackwork between Strathfield and Central.
Trackwork is carried out on an ongoing basis to maintain the safety, reliability and efficiency of the Sydney Trains network. Trackwork may affect how you travel so allow extra travel time and plan ahead. For the latest information, check travel alerts and trackwork or use the Trip Planner.
The closest bus stops to the Stadium are along the Princes Hwy at Kogarah Park.
Bus route 958 operates between Kogarah and Hurstville via Carss Park.
Alternatively a number of buses run to Hurstville and Rockdale stations which is a short train trip away to Carlton.
Light rail services run between Central Station and Dulwich Hill with stops at popular CBD and Inner West destinations. Change at Central for Illawarra Line trains to Carlton.
Traffic is expected to be heavy in both directions on the Princes Hwy approaching Kogarah as crowds travel to and from the stadium. If you have to drive, expect delays, allow extra travel time and plan to arrive early.
Local roads around the stadium will close ahead of match start including Jubilee Avenue, Park Street and English Street. Roads will re-open once crowds have cleared the area.
There is no parking available at Netstrata Jubilee Stadium. Parking is available nearby at Kogarah Town Square, Kogarah Town Centre, Kogarah Station and Carlton Station.
Accessible trips are shown in the Trip Planner with the wheelchair icon. You can select "accessible services only" in the Options to ensure you only see accessible services. Only trip plans with accessible train platforms, ferry wharves and buses will be presented. See accessible travel or download a transport app (select the "Accessibility" filter).