NRL: Sharks v Warriors
PointsBet Stadium (Shark Park), Woolooware
- Gates open
- Preliminary game 1 kick-off
- NRL kick-off
Valid pre-purchased match tickets include travel to and from PointsBet Stadium (Shark Park) on train services (bounded by Bomaderry, Goulburn, Bathurst, Scone and Dungog stations) and Sydney Metro Services.
Remember to keep your ticket safe for your return journey or you'll need to use your Opal card, as you must have a valid ticket when travelling on public transport. Your event ticket is valid on public transport until 4am the following day.
Note: an additional station access fee applies for travel to or from Domestic and International Airport stations. Your match ticket does not include the access fee, so if you're travelling from these stations you'll need to pay the train station access fee.
Sydney Metro services are high-frequency, driverless trains running between Tallawong Station and Chatswood Station.
Metro services start running from the early morning. Change at Epping or Chatswood to connect with train services towards Cronulla.
Last services from Chatswood to Tallawong leave at 12.45am on Thursday nights and at 1.45am on Friday and Saturday nights.
For Metro service disruption information, check or plan your trip using the Trip Planner
The closest station to PointsBet Stadium (Shark Park) is Woolooware on the T4 Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra Line.
Trains run every 10 to 15 minutes, change at Woolooware, Cronulla or Caringbah for a free shuttle bus to the stadium.
Trackwork is taking place from 02:00 Saturday 24 August until 02:00 Monday 26 August and may affect how you travel to and from the event:
- City Circle Line: Trains run in one direction only, from Central first stop Museum. Buses replace trains from Town Hall to Wynyard and Circular Quay, in that direction only.
- T1 Western Line: Buses replace trains between St Marys and Granville and between Richmond and Granville. From 23:30 Saturday until 06:30 Sunday, buses also replace trains between Parramatta, Granville and Strathfield.
- T1 North Shore Line: Trains run between Berowra and Wynyard only.
- T2 Inner West & Leppington Line: Trains run to a changed timetable and stopping pattern. From 23:30 Saturday until 06:30, some trains run between Leppington and Lidcombe, then Olympic Park and between Ashfield and the City.
- T3 Bankstown Line: Trains run between Liverpool or Lidcombe and Sydenham only, some to a changed timetable.
- T5 Cumberland Line: Buses replace trains between Richmond and Granville.
- T6 Carlingford Line: Buses replace trains between Carlingford and Clyde.
- T8 Airport & South Line: Trains run from Macarthur or Revesby to the City via the Airport, in that direction only. Trains from the City to Revesby or Macarthur run via Sydenham. Buses replace trains in one direction only from Central to Green Square and Mascot, and from Green Square to Wolli Creek, continuing to Sydenham.
- T9 Northern Line: Trains run to a changed timetable between Hornsby and Central.
- Blue Mountains Line: Buses replace trains between Penrith and Central. Trains between Bathurst and Central run to a changed timetable.
- Central Coast & Newcastle Line: Trains may run to a changed timetable due to trackwork between Strathfield and Central.
Trackwork is carried out on an ongoing basis to maintain the safety, reliability and efficiency of the Sydney Trains network. Trackwork may affect how you travel so allow extra travel time and plan ahead. For the latest information, check travel alerts and trackwork or use the Trip Planner.
A free shuttle bus to Shark Park will run from Woolooware, Cronulla and Caringbah stations approximately every 15 minutes between 12:30pm and approximately 3pm.
Return services will run from the stadium approximately every 15 minutes for an hour after full-time.
Regular bus services
Regular bus routes stop within walking distance of the stadium including routes; 985, 969, 971 and 978.
Catch one of the many ferry services to Circular Quay and change for train services to Central to connect with train services towards Cronulla, Woolooware or Caringbah. From there, you can connect with a shuttle bus to the stadium.
Light rail services run between Central Station and Dulwich Hill with stops at popular CBD and Inner West destinations. Change at Central to connect with train services to Cronulla.
Accessible trips are shown in the Trip Planner with the wheelchair icon. You can select "accessible services only" in the Options to ensure you only see accessible services. Only trip plans with accessible train platforms, ferry wharves and buses will be presented. See accessible travel or download a transport app (select the "Accessibility" filter).