NRL: Dragons v Wests Tigers
Sydney Cricket Ground, Moore Park
- Gates open
More ways to pay
If you have a contactless-enabled debit or credit card or a linked device, you can use it to pay for your travel by tapping on and tapping off at Opal card readers. Available on metro, train, light rail and ferry services, and coming soon to bus services, contactless payments are another way to pay on the Opal network. Adult Opal fare pricing applies and you will receive Opal benefits, including daily and weekly fare caps.
Sydney Metro services are high-frequency, driverless trains running between Tallawong Station and Chatswood Station.
Metro services start running from the early morning. Change at Epping or Chatswood to connect with train services towards Central.
On Sunday to Wednesday nights until late 2019, the late night North West Night Bus service will run frequent all-stops and limited stops services from Tallawong at 9.25pm and from Chatswood at 10.10pm while Sydney Metro grows to full operations.
You can use your Opal card or accepted contactless payment method on Sydney Metro services. You will need to use your Opal card on North West Night Bus services.
The closest station to the Sydney Cricket Ground is Central.
Change at Central for a Moore Park shuttle bus or you can also walk to Moore Park via Foveaux Street or Devonshire Street and the Albert 'Tibby' Cotter Walkway. See our Moore Park walking route map (pdf 400KB) (pdf 233KB) to help find your way.
Trackwork is taking place from 02:00 Saturday 31 August until 02:00 Monday 2 September and may affect how you travel to and from the event:
- T1 Western Line: Some trains run to a changed timetable and stopping pattern.
- T2 Inner West & Leppington Line and T5 Cumberland Line: Buses replace trains between Leppington and Liverpool.
- T3 Bankstown Line: Some trains may run to a changed timetable.
- T4 Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra Line and South Coast Line: Buses replace trains between Central and Bondi Junction.
- T8 Airport & South Line: Buses replace trains between Macarthur and East Hills.
- Southern Highlands Line: Buses replace trains between Goulburn, Moss Vale and Campbelltown.
Trackwork is carried out on an ongoing basis to maintain the safety, reliability, and efficiency of the Sydney Trains network. Trackwork may affect how you travel so allow extra travel time and plan ahead. For train service disruption information, check travel alerts and trackwork or plan your trip using the Trip Planner.
Express Moore Park shuttle buses will run between Central Station and Moore Park:
- To Moore Park Bus Interchange from Eddy Ave at Central: approximately every 10 to 15 minutes from 2:30pm until 4pm.
- From Moore Park Bus Interchange to Central: approximately every 10 to 15 minutes from 5:35pm until 7pm.
Alternatively, a number of regular bus services stop along Anzac Parade near the precinct including routes 339, 372, 373, 374, 376, 391, 392, 393, 394, 395, 397 and 399.
Anzac Pde bus stop access changes: To get to Anzac Pde bus stops for services towards Coogee and Maroubra, use the pathway (Gregory Ave) underneath the Albert 'Tibby' Cotter Walkway to cross the Busway instead and head down the Anzac Pde footpath to the bus stop. See the Anzac Pde Moore Park busway walking route map (pdf 164KB) (pdf 164KB) for more details.
Light rail services run between Central Station and Dulwich Hill with stops at popular CBD and Inner West destinations. Change at Central for shuttle buses to Moore Park or consider walking instead.
Parts of Driver Avenue will be closed to traffic before, during and after the match and will reopen once crowds have left the area.
Traffic changes for CBD and South East Light Rail construction may affect how you travel. Plan ahead and allow extra time when travelling in the South East.
Limited parking will be available at:
- The Entertainment Quarter, entry via Lang Road and Errol Flynn Boulevard.
- Members Parking in EP2 – Gold and Platinum SCG members parking is located in the lower deck of the EP2 Kippax Park car park only due to the closure of the MP1 car park. Space is limited and is available on a first come first serve basis. Members will need to display their membership card to receive the members rate.
- EP2 – Kippax Park, entry via northern end of Driver Avenue from Moore Park Road.
- EP3 – Showground Car Park, entry via southern end of Driver Avenue, from Lang Road.
- Sydney Boys High School and Sydney Girls High School entry via Cleveland St - fees apply.
- Note: Pedestrian access to the Sydney Boys & Girls High School car parks is available via the Albert 'Tibby' Cotter walkway bridge or via the pathway (Gregory Ave) underneath the bridge and continuing along the Anzac Pde footpath to cross the road at MacArthur Ave.
Each car park has spaces for Roads and Maritime Services (RMS) Mobility Parking permit holders.
Note: EP2 and EP3 carparks are cashless. For more information visit Sydney Cricket Ground - Parking.
Special event clearways
Special event clearways will be in place on roads in Moore Park and surrounding areas on Sunday 1 September from 1pm to 7pm.
Clearways are strict no-parking zones, and apply even to local residents or RMS Mobility Scheme Permit holders. Check signs before parking as vehicles left in special event clearways will be towed and a towing fee applies. Visit Live Traffic NSW to see the locations of special event clearways.
Accessible trips are shown in the Trip Planner with the wheelchair icon. You can select "accessible services only" in the Options to ensure you only see accessible services. Only trip plans with accessible train platforms, ferry wharves and buses will be presented. See accessible travel or download a transport app (select the "Accessibility" filter).