A-League: Central Coast Mariners v Adelaide United
Central Coast Stadium, Gosford
- Gates open
More ways to pay
If you have a contactless-enabled American Express, Mastercard or Visa debit or credit card, or a linked device, you can use it to pay for your travel by tapping on and tapping off at Opal card readers. Available on all public transport in the Opal network, contactless payments are another way to pay on the Opal network. Adult Opal fare pricing applies and you will receive Opal benefits, including daily and weekly fare caps.
Sydney Metro services are high-frequency, driverless trains running between Tallawong Station and Chatswood Station.
Metro services start from the early morning and run every 10 minutes until late. Change at Epping to connect with train services towards Gosford.
You can use your Opal card or accepted contactless payment method on Sydney Metro services.
The closest station to Central Coast Stadium is Gosford on the Central Coast & Newcastle Line.
Central Coast Stadium is a short walk from Gosford Station via Showground Road and Dane Drive.
Trackwork is taking place from 02:00 Saturday 21 December until 02:00 Monday 23 December and may affect how you travel to and from the event:
- T2 Inner West & Leppington Line, T5 Cumberland Line: Buses replace trains between Cabramatta and Granville. Trains run to a changed timetable between Leppington and the City via Regents Park. Trains run to a changed timetable between Richmond or Quakers Hill and Lidcombe, then continue to Olympic Park.
- T3 Bankstown Line: On Saturday night and all day Sunday, buses replace trains between Campsie and Sydenham. Trains run between Campsie and the City via Lidcombe, and between Leppington, Cabramatta and the City via Regents Park.
- South Coast Line: On Saturday night and all day Sunday, trains start and end at Central.
Trackwork is carried out on an ongoing basis to maintain the safety, reliability, and efficiency of the Sydney Trains network. Trackwork may affect how you travel so allow extra travel time and plan ahead. For train service disruption information, check travel alerts and trackwork or plan your trip using the Trip Planner.
Traffic may be heavier than normal on the Central Coast Hwy, Pacific Hwy, Brisbane Water Dr, Donnison St and Mann St as fans travel to the game during Wednesday evening peak.
Dane Dr between Georgiana Terrace and Donnison St will close from 4pm and re-open once crowds have safely cleared the area.
Taxi ranks are located at the following locations near Central Coast Stadium:
- Central Coast Leagues Club
- Gosford Station - William Street, Gosford
Visit Central Coast Taxis or call 131 008 for bookings.
Several car parks are located within easy walking distance from Central Coast Stadium including:
- Baker St car park (P1) is approximately 100m away.
- Free parking is available 300m away at Gosford Train Station (P2).
- Central Coast Leagues Club provides free members parking (P3).
See event day parking information and maps on the Central Coast Stadium website.
Accessible trips are shown in the Trip Planner with the wheelchair icon. You can select "accessible services only" in the Options to ensure you only see accessible services. Only trip plans with accessible train platforms, ferry wharves and buses will be presented. See accessible travel or download a transport app (select the "Accessibility" filter).