Newcastle timetable refinements
From Sunday 29 July 2018, there will be improvements to Newcastle Transport timetables. Key service improvements to regular route services include:
- Extending route 14 to connect Swansea Heads to Belmont, Charlestown, Kotara and the CBD.
- Extending route 41 to connect Valentine and Eleebana to Charlestown
- Extending route 43 to connect Floraville and Windale to Charlestown
- Route 44 will now travel from Warners Bay to Glendale, Cardiff, Macquarie Hills and Kotara
- Routes 23, 26 and 28 will now service Marketown.
While there have been no changes to dedicated school service routes, some minor adjustments have been made to timetables to better reflect congestion and actual travel times to and from schools around the Newcastle Transport area. School students will need to check their timetables to and from school prior to the changes commencing in Term 3, Week 2.
In addition, changes to route 263 (operated by Hunter Valley Buses) will be introduced from the same date, with this route diverting via Cardiff South.
- See Newcastle Transport service improvements to download the new network map and information about key timetable and route changes by area or use the Travel Concierge for assistance in understanding these changes and planning your new trip.
- You can also drop in to the Newcastle Transport Hub at 152 Hunter Street, Newcastle where you can can talk to the Newcastle Transport team face to face and provide feedback. The Hub is open Monday to Friday, between 8am and 5pm and Saturdays between 9am and 5pm.