Newcastle timetables have changed
Newcastle has introduced new timetables, including more than 1000 extra weekly services, starting from Sunday 14 January.
As part of the changes, most bus routes have been revised and renamed and new routes have been added. Your bus route may have changed.
The changes also include:
- improved bus services on weekends, with an extra 200 services on Saturdays and Sundays
- higher ferry frequency with services running every 15 minutes during the day
- better connections with other buses, ferries and trains
Over the next few days, customer assistance staff in pink T-shirts will be at various stops or wharves to help you with your trip and customer service officers will be on buses and ferries to answer your questions.
To see how these changes affect you visit newcastletransport.info.
- Plan ahead and use the Trip Planner for up-to-date information.
- Download and use transport apps to assist you with your journey.
- Ask a member of staff for assistance.
- Download a new timetable, or pick up a printed timetable from the Newcastle Transport Hub at 152 Hunter Street, Newcastle.