NightRide bus changes
Starting from 1 March, changes to NightRide services will be introduced, with new and extended routes to provide new travel options for customers travelling overnight.
Key changes to the Nightride network being introduced on 1 March include:
- Changes to route N20 (Riverwood to Rockdale), which will be extended to run to and from the Sydney CBD. This service will operate via Redfern, Green Square, Mascot and the International Terminal.
- Introduction of new route N81 from Sydney CBD to Parramatta, running via Rhodes, Wentworth Point and Sydney Olympic Park. This service will run Thursday to Saturday nights.
- Introduction of new route N91 from Bondi Junction to Macquarie Park via Sydney CBD and Chatswood. This will provide new overnight travel options for customers in the North Ryde and Macquarie Park areas. Route N91 will also replace the current route N100 service currently running on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
- Enhancement of existing route N71 to provide services between the Sydney CBD and Schofields seven days a week.
- Adjustments to timetables for other Nightride services.