Sutherland Shire On Demand Service
On Demand services for the Sutherland Shire region are operated by Transdev and began in November 2017.
Transdev Link services run from or near your home to nearby shopping centres, medical centres and transport hubs in 4 zones:
- Jannali West
Hours of operation
Services run during the following times:
- Monday to Friday, 7am–7pm
- Saturday and Sunday, 7.30am–6pm (some service areas may differ, contact the operator for more information)
Contact the operator for information regarding operating hours during public holidays.
Bookings and fares
You can book a service:
- at www.transdevlink.com.au
- via the Transdev Link app (available from the App Store and Google Play)
- or by calling 1800 TDLINK (1800 835 465)
Bookings are subject to availability.
A one-way trip will cost $2.60. Half price fares will be available for concession card holders, including pensioners, seniors, students and apprentices.
Find our more at www.transdevlink.com.au.