The School Portal is owned and operated by Transport for NSW (TfNSW). A reference to us, we or our, is a reference to TfNSW and, where the context requires, its authorised representatives and agents.
2. Acceptance of terms
By accessing or using the School Portal you certify that you are an authorised representative of the school for which the student information relates.
4. Access and use of School Portal
The School Portal is only to be accessed and used by the authorised officer of a School:
- To manage school details i.e. postal address, phone, contact name and email.
- In respect of School Student Transport Scheme applications, to:
- Check the details on a submitted School Student Transport Scheme application form are correct and align with those held by the school
- If correct, endorse a student's application for the School Student Transport Scheme
- If the details do not align and there are errors:
- correct the details where possible (student’s first name, grade, date of birth), or
- do not endorse the application and provide a reason.
- In respect of Private Vehicle Conveyance and School Drive Subsidy scheme applications, to:
- record student attendance
- If the details do not align and there are errors, or if the student is no longer enrolled at the school, select ‘advise changes’ and provide details, or contact Transport for NSW via transportnsw.info/contact-us/feedback/fares-concessions-tickets-feedback.
5. Your conduct and certification
In accessing and using the School Portal you must not:
- violate any applicable laws, access or use the School Portal for any unlawful purpose
- distribute viruses, spyware, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of any computer hardware or software
- engage in any other conduct that inhibits any other person from using the School Portal.
6. User name and password
You must keep your username and password confidential. You must not disclose this information to any person, and we are not responsible for any loss suffered as a result of you disclosing any such information to another person. Where you are logged into the School Portal using your username and password, you will be automatically logged out after a period of inactivity to help reduce the risk of anyone else accessing your account. For the same reason, you should log out when you have finished using the School Portal.
Confidentiality and privacy
7. Confidentiality, privacy and protection of information
You understand the sensitive and confidential nature of the information contained within the School Portal, with respect to students’ or parent’s/carer’s applications for the School Student Transport Scheme, School Drive Subsidy or Private Vehicle Conveyance Subsidy and you will keep confidential and not disclose to any other person, any information accessed on this School Portal. We will handle personal information that we collect via this Portal in accordance with our Privacy Notice included in the School Pass Terms, School Drive Subsidy Terms and Conditions or Private Vehicle Conveyance Scheme Terms and Conditions.
8. Intellectual Property
Property of TfNSW and third party providers
The School Portal (including layout, all graphic design elements, underlying code and any text, graphics, photographs, images, sounds, video, illustrations, data, files, other information and software) content remains our property or the property of our third-party providers and is subject to and protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights.
9. No guarantee of protection
While we endeavour to ensure that the School Portal is free from viruses and other harmful code, we cannot guarantee this. We therefore recommend that you install and use up-to-date anti-virus, anti-spyware and firewall software on your computer.
10. Exclusion of representations and warranties
12. Proper law
The words "including", "such as", "for example" and similar expressions are not intended as terms of limitation.