On Demand travel credit help
An On Demand travel credit trial is underway in Edmondson Park.
Use the existing On Demand bus service at Edmondson Park and sign up to earn a transfer credit each time you transfer to or from an Opal train or bus service.
Whenever you transfer between Interline On Demand and Opal services you will earn a transfer credit of $2 (adults) or $1 (child/concessions), as long as you transfer between the Interline bus and Opal service within 60 minutes.
It's easy to participate in the trial, simply:
- Sign up for an On Demand travel credit account
- Link your Opal card and Interline account
- Start travelling to earn travel credit
About the trial
You can participate in the trial by:
- Downloading the Interline Connect app and linking your payment card and phone number.
- Registering for an ‘On Demand travel credit’ account at odtc.transportnsw.info/login and linking your Interline account and Opal card number.
- Scanning the travel booking QR code on board an Interline On Demand service, and transfer to or from an Opal enabled train or bus service within 60 minutes.
On Demand travel credit activity statement
You can see your Interline On Demand trips and any connecting Opal trips taken, by logging in to your On Demand travel credit account and viewing your activity. Earned credit is shown as pending until payment has been processed. Once the partial refund has been processed on our side, the earned credit will show as ‘paid’.
Financial institution processing times
Credits will be paid daily, as a partial refund for the original On Demand fare however refund processing times vary, depending on your financial institution and could take up to 5 days to appear on your bank statement.
- You must have an Opal card (registered or unregistered).
- Free Opal card holders are not eligible to participate in this trial.
- Adults and concession holders including children, students (excluding SSTS) and pensioners are eligible to participate in the trial.
- Family or group On Demand bookings are not eligible to participate in this trial.
- You cannot use a contactless card to pay for travel in this trial. You need to use an Opal card which has been linked to an Interline account to claim travel credit.
Opal enabled trips that connect to On Demand services within 60 minutes qualify for an inter-modal travel credit, similar to the Opal transfer benefits.
|Interline On Demand services
||Opal transfer travel credit
(when On Demand trip is linked to a qualifying Opal fare)