With a NSW TrainLink Discovery Pass, you can:
- get unlimited booked travel to more than 365 destinations on the NSW TrainLink Regional train and coach network (pdf 413KB)
- choose a pass that suits your travel plans: 14 days, 1 month, 3 months or 6 months
- choose a class of travel that suits your style: Economy or First Class (Premium).
|Pass type||14 days||1 month||3 months||6 months|
How to purchase a pass and book trips
Step 1: Purchase a Discovery Pass
Choose a time limit and class of travel that suits your needs.
Step 2: Book your trips
After you purchase a Discovery Pass, you have up to 6 months to book your first trip. The time limit on your pass will start from the departure date of your first booked trip. All trips must be booked and taken before the expiry date of the pass. You must book each trip before you travel.
The easiest way to book is online. Simply:
- Select Passenger type 'Travel Pass' instead of 'Adult', and
- Enter your Travel Pass ID number.
If you're unable to purchase a pass or book a trip online, you can also:
Find out more about ways to book your ticket.