With a NSW TrainLink Discovery Pass, you can:
- get unlimited booked travel to more than 365 destinations on the NSW TrainLink Regional train and coach network (pdf 403KB)
- choose a pass that suits your travel plans: 14 days, 1 month, 3 months or 6 months
- choose a class of travel that suits your style: Economy or First Class (Premium).
Please note that you cannot book a child ticket online with a Discovery Pass, you will instead need to call 13 22 32 or visit a sales agent.
Before purchasing a pass, please read the terms and conditions and fare rules. A NSW TrainLink Discovery Pass is non-refundable and it cannot be transferred to another person.
|Pass type||14 days||1 month||3 months||6 months|
How to purchase a pass and book trips
Step 1: Purchase a Discovery Pass
Choose a time limit and class of travel that suits your needs.
Step 2: Book your trips
After you purchase a Discovery Pass, you have up to 6 months to book your first trip. The time limit on your pass will start from the departure date of your first booked trip. All trips must be booked and taken before the expiry date of the pass. You must book each trip before you travel.
The easiest way to book is online simply:
- Search for your departure location, destination and travel dates
- Select Concession or Pass type 'Discovery Pass', and
- Enter your Discovery Pass (Travel Pass) ID and family name.
- Choose a trip that suits you
If you're unable to purchase a pass or book a trip online, or you need to book a child ticket, you can also:
- Call us on 13 22 32
- Visit a sales agent
Find out more about ways to book your ticket.