Save on day trips between Wagga Wagga and Albury
Offer available for same day return travel only and for trips completed before 23:59 AEST 1 May 2019. Price based on a return Adult fare booked online. See fare rules.
No sales fares to where you're going? Check our seasonal fare discounts. You can save up to 50% when travelling during off peak season.
Book a seat on NSW TrainLink Regional services
- Economy Saver Fares are service specific and are based on same day return travel only.
- Available to full adult fare paying passengers only – no further concessions apply.
- Tickets are refundable subject to the applicable fee.
- Can be used in conjunction with Child $1 Fare.
- Child $1 Fare is refundable.
- Can be used in conjunction with the ‘Family Fare’ and ‘Infant Fare’.
- Valid for travel from Wednesday 6 March – Wednesday 1 May 2019 inclusive.
- Available on the NSW TrainLink Wagga Wagga – Wodonga Regional trial coach service only.
- Reservations made on day prior to travel must be paid for and ticketed at time of booking.
- Changes to the journey after the ticket has been purchased are permitted. However, the applicable fare and fee will apply when the ticket is exchanged. Customers can be rebooked to Economy Saver Fare if available.
- Break of journey is not permitted.
- Subject to availability.
- Customers with a ticket booked online and wishing to make an alteration e.g. amend the travel date; through a sales outlet or by phone on 13 22 32 will be charged the fare difference between the discounted online fare ($20) and the phone/face to face fare ($24). The online discount will be forfeited once a change is made to the booking - i.e. $4.