Lord Howe Island Secondary Student Flight subsidy
Things to know before applying
Secondary students who reside on Lord Howe Island and travel to the mainland for their education can apply for subsidised air travel.
Eligible families are able to apply for a reimbursement of flight costs (up to $900 per flight, $1800 per term).
- Ensure you have completed the application form (pdf 116KB) and received email confirmation of eligibility
- Book your student flights
- Upload the reimbursement form (pdf 234KB) with any supporting documents via transportnsw.info/concessions-application
Things to know
- You can request reimbursement quarterly, annually or as often as you like.
- Transport will not manage flight bookings, changes or cancellations, and will not cover costs for change fees. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions (pdf 247KB).
For more information about subsidised school air travel for Lord Howe Island contact us online via transportnsw.info/concessions-application
- Select ‘Enquiry’ from the Type of application field.
- Your application is for: School Student Transport Scheme.
- Related to: Lord Howe Island secondary student.