Transportnsw.info is managed by Transport for NSW, the Government’s lead public transport agency.
At Transport for NSW, we manage the multi-billion-dollar budget for rail, bus, ferry, road, maritime and taxi services and related transport infrastructure in NSW. Our primary responsibilities include coordination, policy and planning, transport services and network infrastructure.
Through transportnsw.info we provide you with the information you need to plan an efficient and successful trip on public transport in NSW.
We aim to deliver reliable and accurate information for trains, buses, ferries, taxis, and light rail services.
Transport information 24/7
If you prefer you can phone 131 500 for trip planning information and automated information about service changes and trackwork. Our call centre operators are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Transport Info services
- trip planning and timetables for train, bus, ferry, and light rail across NSW
- ticket and fare information
- school bus services information
- travel to events, attractions and to walks and cycling activities
- accessible travel information for people with disabilities
- service interruptions and developments across the transport network, including track work
- facilities at stations, stops and wharves
- customer information when travelling
- customer feedback service
- TTY response for hearing and speech impaired customers - call 1800 637 500
- contact details for transport operators across NSW
- Open Data hub program
For help with how to plan your public transport trip, see Trip planner help.