The transportnsw.info website is managed by Transport for NSW, the Government’s lead public transport agency.
At Transport for NSW, we manage the multi-billion-dollar budget for rail, bus, ferry, road, maritime and taxi services and related transport infrastructure in NSW. Our primary responsibilities include coordination, policy and planning, transport services and network infrastructure.
Through transportnsw.info we provide you with the information you need to plan an efficient and successful trip on public transport in NSW.
We aim to deliver reliable and accurate information for metro, train, bus, ferry, taxi, and light rail services.
- trip planning and timetables for metro, train, bus, ferry, and light rail across NSW
- ticket and fare information for the Opal network
- regional booking information for NSW TrainLink
- school bus services information
- travel to events, attractions and to walks and cycling activities
- accessible travel information for people with disabilities
- service interruptions and developments across the transport network, including trackwork
- facilities at stations, stops and wharves
- customer information when travelling
- customer feedback service
- TTY response for hearing and speech impaired customers - call 1800 637 500
- contact details for transport operators across NSW
- Open Data hub program
For help with how to plan your public transport trip, see Trip Planner help.