Regional coach onboard features
Book a seat on NSW TrainLink Regional services
If you are travelling on Regional services, part or all of your journey may be on board a luxury coach.
NSW TrainLink coaches travel to Bourke, Brewarrina, Lightning Ridge, Broken Hill, Parkes, Mudgee, Coonabarabran, Oberon, Eden, Bombala, Jindabyne, Tumbarumba, Tenterfield, Inverell, Burren Junction, Mildura, Echuca, Griffith, Surfers Paradise, Port Macquarie, Tweed Heads and Byron Bay.
The highest standards of comfort and safety are required by NSW TrainLink coach operators. Coaches have the following features:
- allocated Economy seating
- ample luggage space
- electronic destination boards
- first aid kit
- large windows
- lap sash seatbelts
- reclining seats with headrests
- two-way radio system and mobile phone communications
See onboard facilities available on Regional train and coach services.
Coaches are fitted with toilets except on the following short distance services:
- Oberon – Mt Victoria – Oberon
- Condobolin – Parkes – Condobolin
- Tumbarumba – Cootamundra / Wagga Wagga – Tumbarumba
- Brewarrina – Coolabah – Brewarrina
- Bundanoon – Moss Vale – Wollongong – Bundanoon
- Port Macquarie – Wauchope – Port Macquarie
For easy access, large coaches are equipped with a "kneeling" device which reduces the height customers need to step up onto the coach. Yellow handrails and edge markings on steps can assist visually impaired customers.
There are two wheelchair spaces on large coaches and one wheelchair space on a mini bus.