Skip to main content

People with disabilities

Apply for free travel

If you have a Vision Impaired Person’s Pass, you can receive free travel on public transport. Assistance Animal Permits and Companion Cards are also available.

Travel for attendants

The person supporting you on your trip travels for free if your concession card or Opal card is marked 'plus attendant'.

Taxis and community transport

If you have extra needs and cannot use metro, train, bus, ferry or light rail services, you may qualify for the Taxi Transport Subsidy Scheme or community transport.

Accessible travel in NSW

Helpful tips and tools for planning accessible travel on public transport. Download transport apps with accessibility information to assist you during your trip.

Find what you needed?

Help us improve your experience by taking a quick survey.

Take our survey