Skip to main content



Assistance using public transport

You can apply for a NSW Companion Card and/or an Assistance Animal Permit to provide free travel for the person or animal supporting you during your trip. Other concession cards can be marked 'plus attendant'.

Accessible and subsidised taxi travel

NSW residents with severe and permanent disabilities who are unable to use public transport may qualify for subsidised taxi fares. There are regulations that ensure a comfortable journey in wheelchair accessible taxis.

Find what you needed?

Help us improve your experience by taking a quick survey.

Take our survey