NRL: Sea Eagles v Roosters
Brookvale Oval, Brookvale
- NRL Kick-off
More ways to pay
If you have an American Express, Mastercard or Visa debit or credit card which displays the contactless payment symbol, or linked device, you can use it to pay for your travel by tapping on and off at Opal card readers on trains, light rail and Sydney Ferries. Keep in mind if you’re travelling by bus you still need to use an Opal card. Standard (peak) Adult Opal fare pricing applies. If you consistently use the same contactless card or linked device to tap on and tap off, you may qualify for Opal daily, weekly and Sunday fare caps but no other Opal benefits apply.
The best stations for connections to Brookvale Oval are Chatswood, North Sydney and Wynyard. Change for a bus service running towards Warringah Mall or Brookvale.
Trackwork is taking place from 02:00 Saturday 23 March until 02:00 Monday 25 March and may affect how you travel to and from the event:
- T1 North Shore Line: From 21:30, buses replace trains between Hornsby and North Sydney or Wynyard. Trains start and end at North Sydney. If you are travelling to stations Roseville to Hornsby, please change at Wynyard for a bus. The last train to Central leaves Hornsby at 21:12, North Sydney at 21:49 and arrives Central at 22:02. The last train to Hornsby leaves Central at 21:15, North Sydney at 21:28 and arrives Hornsby at 22:06. Then from 23:30, buses replace trains between Hornsby and Wynyard.
- T1 Northern Line: From 21:25, trains start and end at Central or North Sydney. From 23:30, trains run to a changed timetable between Berowra or Hornsby and Central via Strathfield.
- T1 Western Line: From 21:20, trains start and end at North Sydney. Some trains run around the City Circle. From 23:30, Penrith trains run to a changed timetable between Penrith and the City Circle, from Central first stop Museum.
- T2 Inner West & Leppington Line: Homebush trains run between the City and Homebush, then continue to Olympic Park.
- T7 Olympic Park Line: Trains will not run between Lidcombe and Olympic Park. Change at Strathfield for trains to Olympic Park.
Trackwork is carried out on an ongoing basis to maintain the safety, reliability, and efficiency of the Sydney Trains network. Trackwork may affect how you travel so allow extra travel time and plan ahead. For train service disruption information, check travel alerts or plan your trip using the Trip Planner
To note: the Epping to Chatswood rail line has been temporarily closed for upgrades ahead of the Sydney Metro Northwest services begin in May 2019. The high-frequency bus service, Station Link, replaces trains between Epping and Chatswood. For more information on Station Link, visit transportnsw.info.
A number of bus services run frequently on Saturdays making stops near the stadium along Pittwater Rd including routes 146, 169, 178, 180, 185, 193 and 199.
B-Line services run approximately every 10 minutes and stop at Warringah Mall which is a short 850m walk along Pittwater Rd to Brookvale Oval.
Additional services will be running to help you get home from the game:
- Route 199 - Dee Why to Manly departing at 21:30, 21:35, 21:40, 22:11, 22:18 and 22:23
- Route 199 - Brookvale Shops to Mona Vale Jct departing at 21:35
Sydney Ferries services are very popular and may reach capacity, especially on weekends. Keep this in mind if you’re planning on catching an F1 Manly service.
Plan your trip ahead and allow plenty of extra travel time or consider the alternative public transport options available.
Limited parking is available in nearby schools, and there is limited parking in nearby streets. Attendees are encouraged to consider public transport options.
Accessible trips are shown in the Trip Planner with the wheelchair icon. You can select "accessible services only" in the Options to ensure you only see accessible services. Only trip plans with accessible train platforms, ferry wharves and buses will be presented. See accessible travel or download a transport app (select the "Accessibility" filter).