With Opal Travel, top up your Opal cards and see your Weekly Travel Reward information from wherever you are. You can plan a trip to and from anywhere in NSW and Opal fare estimates for many services.
- Trip planning for trains, buses, ferries, light rail, regional trains and coaches.
- Get Opal card fare estimates.
- Receive alerts to notify you when you are approaching your stop.
- Subscribe to travel disruption notifications specific to your trip.
- See your Weekly Travel Reward journey count.
- Top up, set auto top up or find nearby Opal retailers.
When topping up through the Opal app, allow up to one hour for your card balance to update.
The latest version of the Opal Travel app introduces personalised alerts, which will notify you of disruptions that may affect your trip. If you use an iPhone, you must enable push notifications.
- Identifies wheelchair accessible services.
- Compatible with TalkBack on Android and VoiceOver on iOS.
If your mobile device has Near Field Communication, you can scan your Opal card with your phone to see your current Opal balance and recent journey information.
Opal Travel is the only official Opal app and it’s free.
By Transport for NSW.