T3 Bankstown Line trackwork in April
Parts of the T3 Bankstown Line, including some stations, will be closed from Thursday 20 to Sunday 23 April.
Frequent bus services will replace trains over the 4 days with additional buses during peak times.
Train replacement bus services are Opal or contactless payment enabled. You must tap on when boarding a replacement bus and tap-off when arriving at your stop.
Replacement and alternative services
Thursday 20 - Sunday 23 April
- From Thursday 20 to Sunday 23 April, buses replace trains between Lidcombe and Sydenham via Bankstown.
- On Thursday and Friday, trains run to a changed timetable between Liverpool and the City via Regents Park, and between Sydenham and the City.
- For travel between Sydenham and Bankstown, use replacement bus routes:
- 10T3 All stops between Sydenham and Bankstown
- 33T3 Limited stops: Sydenham to Belmore, then all stops to Bankstown
- 13T3 Limited stops: Sydenham to Canterbury, then Campsie
- For travel between Bankstown and Lidcombe, use replacement bus routes:
- 8T3 All stops between Bankstown and Lidcombe
- 8AT3 Express: Bankstown and Lidcombe
- On Saturday 22 and Sunday 23 April, buses also replace trains between Cabramatta and Bankstown.
- Trains run between Sydenham and the City Circle, stopping at St Peters and Erskineville.
- For travel between Cabramatta and Bankstown, use replacement bus routes:
- 14T3 All stops between Bankstown and Cabramatta
- 15T3 Express: Bankstown and Cabramatta
Buses also replace T2 Leppington and T8 South line trains between Macarthur and Fairfield.
Plan ahead using the Trip Planner.