Western Sydney bus service improvements
From Sunday 3 June new bus services will be introduced and changes made to existing bus services in the Western Sydney area.
These new additions and changes will provide more frequent services and greater travel options.
Some bus routes may have changed. Use the Trip Planner to plan your trip as it has up-to-date timetables and route information.
The following route changes will apply from Sunday 3 June 2018.
- New local route running between Rouse Hill Town Centre and Riverstone.
- Replaces Route T75 along Terry Road, Rouse Road, Cudgegong Road, Guntawong Road and Tallawong Road at Rouse Hill
- Limited daytime service Mondays to Saturdays only.
- This is a new route that will run 7 days a week between Rouse Hill Town Centre and Riverstone.
- Extends to the Elara Estate at Marsden Park during the midday off-peak and on weekends.
- Replaces the route T75, which will no longer extend to Riverstone.
- The route will change to only run between Blacktown and Rouse Hill, with an updated timetable.
- Services between Rouse Hill and Riverstone will be provided by route 747 instead.
- Will be extended to provide Box Hill residents with a new link to and from Rouse Hill Town Centre.
- Additional services added for each weekday, providing the equivalent of 60 additional trips per week between Riverstone and Rouse Hill via Box Hill.
- Further changes to route 746 are planned as new roads are constructed at Box Hill with further service enhancements expected over time.
- An additional 40 weekly trips on route 749 between Blacktown and Marsden Park.
- New trips, together with the new route 751 timetable, provide services every 30 minutes between Blacktown Station and Marsden Park industrial area during peak times on weekdays.
- Existing route extended to run between Blacktown and Rouse Hill via Marsden Park and Schofields.
- 52 additional weekly trips between Blacktown and Rouse Hill via Schofields, with the introduction of weekend services.
- Provides access to Schofields Railway Station.
- A section of the route between Mt Druitt and Penrith is being altered to operate via Caddens and Claremont Meadows.
- No longer runs via Western Sydney University or Nepean College TAFE, but will continue to Nepean Hospital.
- Over 30 additional weekly trips on routes 774, 775 and 776 between Mt Druitt and Penrith.
- Caddens and Claremont Meadows will have new direct links to Mt Druitt and Penrith, 7 days per week.
- Route 778 St Marys to Caddens will end and be replaced with an amended route 774 between Mt Druitt and Penrith, running via Claremont Meadows and Caddens.
- Claremont Meadows and Caddens will gain a substantial increase in bus services on route 774 with new, direct links to Penrith and Mt Druitt.
- Route S12 Quakers Hill to Marayong loop service end after Friday 1 June 2018.
Minor timetable adjustments to most bus timetables operated by Busways Western Sydney in the Blacktown-Penrith-Windsor-Richmond area.
Parramatta – Granville – Fairfield – Prospect – Mulgoa – Cabramatta – Liverpool areas (Transit Systems)
The following routes will change timetable from Monday 4 June to improve reliability and connections with other services.
Route 805 will change to run via the Liverpool to Parramatta T-way between Green Valley Road and South Liverpool Road instead of Rundle Road to provide more travel options.
- 800 Fairfield to Blacktown
- 802 Parramatta to Liverpool
- 803 Liverpool to Miller Loop
- 804 Parramatta to Liverpool
- 805 Cabramatta to Liverpool including a minor route change
- 806 Parramatta to Liverpool
- 807 Cecil Hills to Cabramatta
- 808 Fairfield to Liverpool
- 809 Merrylands to Pemulwuy
- 810/810X Merrylands to Parramatta
- 811/811X Pemulwuy to Parramatta
- 812 Fairfield to Blacktown
- 813 Prairiewood to Fairfield (some trips operate to Horsley Park or Bonnyrigg)
- 814 Fairfield to Wetherill Park
- 815 Cabramatta to Mount Pritchard
- 816 Cabramatta to Greenfield Park
- 817 Fairfield to Cabramatta
- 818 Merrylands to Westmead
- 819 Orange Grove to Liverpool (Peak hour extension to Prairiewood)
- 820 Merrylands to Guildford
- 821 Guildford to Smithfield Industrial area
- 823 Liverpool to Warwick Farm
- 827 Liverpool to Carnes Hill
- 835 Prairiewood to WSU Penrith
- S10 Heckenberg to Miller
- T80 Parramatta to Liverpool
Most CDC Hillsbus bus timetables will change on 3 June 2018 to improve service reliability.
Other route changes include:
Route 600, M60
- Route 600 will be withdrawn due to low demand and duplicate services.
- Alternative travel is available on the route M60 in the Cherrybrook area or use routes 621 or 633 and transfer to route M60 at Castle Hill.
- Additional 40 services each week, with earlier services towards Windsor and later services towards Rouse Hill.
- Route 631 will be withdrawn and replaced by school services.
- Alternative travel to Pennant Hills Station is available on routes 625, 626, 632, 633 and M60.
- Changed route between Constitution Hill and Parramatta for a more direct path.
Routes T60, T61, T62, T63, T64, T65, T66
- Routes T60, T61, T62, T63, T64, T65 and T66 will no longer travel to or from Prince Alfred Park. All services on these routes will now end at Parramatta Interchange.
- Alternative travel between Parramatta Interchange and Prince Alfred Park is available on many other services including M60, 601, 603, 604, 606, 609 and 706 to the corner of Victoria Road and Church Street.
Route 705, 706, T61, 711
- Routes 705, 706 and T61 will end at Blacktown Interchange, and will no longer travel to or from Westpoint Shopping Centre.
- Alternative travel between Westpoint and Blacktown Interchange is available on many other bus routes.
- Route 711 at Westpoint Shopping Centre will change to Stand 3.