L1 Dulwich Hill light rail services increase
From Monday 1 August 2022, the L1 Dulwich Hill Line light rail will increase in service frequency between Central Grand Concourse and Lilyfield only.
The extra partial L1 services between Central Grand Concourse and Lilyfield only, will run Monday to Friday, from 7am to 10am and from 3pm to 6pm, every 7 to 15 minutes between Central Grand Concourse and Lilyfield only.
L1 full light rail services will continue to run daily, every 15 minutes, between Central Grand Concourse and Dulwich Hill.
Please check the external destination boards on the front and side of the light rail vehicle before boarding, or listen to onboard announcements, to ensure you are on the right service.
If you have boarded a service ending at Lilyfield while wanting to travel between Lilyfield and Dulwich Hill, please change for a next service to Dulwich Hill to continue your journey.
L1 light rail services will continue to run from 6am to 11pm from Saturday to Thursday, or midnight on Friday.
F10 ferry services will continue to run daily, every 30 minutes between Blackwattle Bay Wharf in Glebe and Barangaroo Wharf every 30 minutes. F10 ferry services will continue to run Monday to Friday from 7am to 8pm, and Saturday and Sunday (including Public Holidays) from 9am to 7pm.
- Passengers travelling on L1 light rail services will continue to receive a 30% discount on their fares. This applies to all fares, including Child/Youth, Concessions, Gold/Senior Pensioner and Single Trip Fares.
- F10 ferry services only accept payments made with credit or debit cards, with full Adult ferry fares charged.
- If you are travelling between Central Station and Darling Harbour, walking might be an alternative transport option.
- L1 Dulwich Hill Line light rail services are not equipped with real-time yet: the next service arrival times displayed on the information displays at stops, on Trip Planner or on transport apps are approximate.
- Due to the use of new L2 and L3 light rail vehicles (for full L1 services) and historical L1 light rail vehicles (for extra L1 partial services) operating on the L1 Dulwich Hill Line (while the remainder of L1 light rail vehicles continue to be repaired), there will be some variations in the travelling experience. It includes information displays onboard unable to automatically list the next stops. For information on stopping patterns, refer to the line diagrams displayed onboard all light rail services.
- Overnight light rail services between Central Grand Concourse and The Star continue to be suspended until further notice.
It’s important we all play our part to stay safe:
As L1 light rail service frequency is increasing, all customers must remember safe behaviours should always be followed.
- Stay alert and be aware of your surroundings.
- Always use designated crossings and avoid distractions like mobile phone or headsets.
- Once on the platform, wait for others to get off before you board, and stand clear of doors closings.
- If you require assistance to board, wait in the wheelchair boarding zone.
- Take extra care and mind the gap.
- Once on board, hold on at all times: light rail vehicles might have to break at short notice to avoid an immediate hazard, even in the dedicated corridor section.
- If you need the wheelchair ramp at the next stop, let the driver know by pressing the blue button with an accessible symbol
Walking distance in Sydney CBD, Darling Harbour and Pyrmont
|Central Station||Capitol Square||approx. 6 minute walk|
|Central Station||Paddy's Markets||approx. 11 minute walk|
|Central Station||Exhibition Centre||approx. 14 minute walk|
|Central Station||Convention||approx. 21 minute walk|
|Central Station||Pyrmont Bay||approx. 27 minute walk|
|Central Station||The Star||approx. 30 minute walk|
|Central Station||Fish Market||approx. 31 minute walk|