Accessible vehicle or facilities are not available
What might have gone wrong?
You may not be able to find an accessible service because:
- The route is serviced by (or temporarily replaced by) a non-accessible buses
- Designated areas in an accessible vehicle are already full of passengers
- When you created your trip plan, the option of an "accessible trip" wasn't checked
- The stop or station does not have accessible facilities
What to do
If something did go wrong, these tips can help get you back on your journey:
- Wheelchair users can travel on non-accessible buses if they are able to leave their chair and get on and off the bus with or without the help of a companion. Accessible services onboard transport vehicles
- Check the Trip Planner or transport app for alternative options with accessibility services. Learn more about planning an accessible trip
- Ask the driver for assistance when asking other passengers not using mobility aids to move from designated areas
- Wait for the next bus if designated areas are already full with passengers who use mobility aids, checking Next Departures for the next service from your stop or station.
- Call the Transport Infoline on 131 500 (select option 5) for assistance.
To prepare for a smooth and easy journey, follow the below tips:
- Select the accessibility services feature when planning your trip online using the Trip Planner or with a transport app
- Check for available accessible facilities at the Stop search page
- Check the timetable to see which services have accessible buses
- Plan your service using the various supporting accessibility apps