Travel in the correct car
Some Intercity trains may be longer than the platform.
Plan your trip to choose the correct car for your destination.
- Opal card top up or single trip ticket machine
- Emergency help point
- Wheelchair accessible toilet
- Wheelchair accessible payphone
- Taxi rank
- Kiss and ride stopping area
Train station staffed hours
|24 hours (station closed 12.30am-4am)||24 hours (station closed 1.30am-4am)|
- This location is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair ramp boarding assistance
- Hearing loop (concourse only)
- PA system for announcements
- Tactile surfaces
Opal fare peak times
When you travel outside of peak times with an Opal card you will receive a 30% discount. Off peak fares apply on metro/train, bus and light rail service . The off-peak discount does not apply to Opal single tickets.
The peak times for this station are:
|Monday to Friday||Morning||Afternoon|