- No Opal card top up or single trip ticket sales
- Emergency help point
- Baby change table
- Wheelchair accessible toilet
- Wheelchair accessible car space
- Taxi rank
- Kiss and ride stopping area
- This location is wheelchair accessible
- Hearing loop
- PA system for announcements
Opal fare peak times
When you travel outside of peak times with an Opal card you will receive a temporary 50% discount. Off peak fares apply on metro/train, bus and light rail service . The off-peak discount does not apply to Opal single tickets.
The peak times for this station are:
|Monday to Friday||Morning||Afternoon|
Waratah Station is currently being upgraded as part of the Transport Access Program, a NSW Government initiative to deliver accessible, modern and secure transport infrastructure.
For more information and updates on planned work, please visit the project webpage.