Travel in the correct car
Some Intercity trains may be longer than the platform.
Plan your trip to choose the correct car for your destination.
- Commuter car park
- Wheelchair accessible car space
- Kiss and ride stopping area
- Taxi rank
- Bike racks
- Wheelchair accessible toilet
- Baby change table
- Emergency help point
- No Opal card top up or single trip ticket sales
- This location is Independent Access
- Wheelchair ramp boarding assistance
- Hearing loop
- Hearing loop (ticket counter)
- PA system for announcements
- Platform edge tactiles
|Platforms 2 and 3 are not accessible (stair only access)|
Opal fare peak times
When you travel outside of peak times with an Opal card you will receive a 30% discount. Off peak fares apply on metro/train, bus and light rail service . The off-peak discount does not apply to Opal single tickets.
The peak times for this station are:
|Monday to Friday||Morning||Afternoon|