Light rail services
Light rail service times and frequency
L1 Dulwich Hill light rail services run between Central Station and Dulwich Hill with stops at popular CBD and Inner West destinations.
Frequency of service is approximate depending on the volume of customers and traffic conditions in the City.
You can check customer information display for time until next service or use the Trip Planner.
You can also download and use real-time transport apps to track your service on your smartphone.
Light rail services run from:
- Central to Dulwich Hill: 06:00 to 23:00 Saturday to Thursday, extending to midnight on Friday.
- Dulwich Hill to Central: 05:50 to 11:38 Saturday to Thursday and 05:50 to 12:38 on Fridays.
The standard frequencies are:
- every 8 to 10 minutes during weekday peak hours (7am to 10am and 3pm to 7pm)
- every 15 minutes at other times on weekdays and
- every 10 to 15 minutes on weekends and public holidays (with a reduced service before 9am)
Service frequencies are:
|Monday to Friday||06:00 to 07:00||15 minutes|
|Monday to Friday||07:00 to 10:00||8-10 minutes|
|Monday to Friday||10:00 to 15:00||15 minutes|
|Monday to Friday||15:00 to 19:00||8-10 minutes|
|Monday to Friday||19:00 to 23:00 (midnight on Friday)||15 minutes|
|Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays||06:00 to 09:00||15-24 minutes|
|Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays||09:00 to 23:00||10-15 minutes|
Light rail services run between the The Star and Central 24 hours a day.
Overnight service frequency is every 30 minutes from 23:00 to 06:00 on Saturday to Thursday and midnight to 06:00 on Fridays.