NRL: Wests Tigers v Warriors
Campbelltown Sports Stadium, Leumeah
- Gates open
- Pre-game kick-off
- NRL kick-off
More ways to pay
If you have an American Express, Mastercard or Visa debit or credit card which displays the contactless payment symbol, or linked device, you can use it to pay for your travel by tapping on and off at Opal card readers on trains, light rail and Sydney Ferries. Keep in mind if you’re travelling by bus you still need to use an Opal card. Standard (peak) Adult Opal fare pricing applies. If you consistently use the same contactless card or linked device to tap on and tap off, you may qualify for Opal daily, weekly and Sunday fare caps but no other Opal benefits apply.
The closest station to Campbelltown Sports Stadium is Leumeah on the T8 Airport & South Line. The station is a short 100m walk from the stadium.
Trackwork is taking place from 02:00 Saturday 23 March until 02:00 Monday 25 March and may affect how you travel to and from the event:
- T1 North Shore Line: From 23:30 Saturday until 02:00 Monday, buses replace trains between Hornsby and Wynyard.
- T1 Northern Line: From 23:30 Saturday until 02:00 Monday, trains run to a changed timetable between Berowra or Hornsby and Central via Strathfield.
- T1 Western Line: From 23:30 Saturday until 02:00 Monday, Penrith trains run to a changed timetable between Penrith and the City Circle, from Central first stop Museum.
- T2 Inner West & Leppington Line: Homebush trains run to the normal timetable between the City and Homebush, then continue to Olympic Park.
- T7 Olympic Park Line: Until 13:00 Sunday, trains will not run between Lidcombe and Olympic Park. Change at Strathfield for trains to Olympic Park.
Trackwork is carried out on an ongoing basis to maintain the safety, reliability, and efficiency of the Sydney Trains network. Trackwork may affect how you travel so allow plenty of extra travel time and plan ahead. For train service disruption information, check travel alerts or plan your trip using the Trip Planner.
To note: the Epping to Chatswood rail line has been temporarily closed for upgrades ahead of the Sydney Metro Northwest services begin in May 2019. The high-frequency bus service, Station Link, replaces trains between Epping and Chatswood. For more information on Station Link, visit transportnsw.info.
Light rail services run between Central Station and Dulwich Hill with stops at popular CBD and Inner West destinations. Change at Central to connect with trains towards Leumeah.
Parking is available at Leumeah train station and nearby street parking is available.
Accessible trips are shown in the Trip planner with the wheelchair icon. You can check 'accessible services only' in the Options to ensure you only see accessible services. Only trip plans with accessible train platforms, ferry wharves and buses will be presented. See accessible travel or download a transport app (check the 'Accessibility' filter)