Collectors Plant Fair
Hawkesbury Race Club
- Finish both days
More ways to pay
If you have an American Express, Mastercard or Visa debit or credit card which displays the contactless payment symbol, or linked device, you can use it to pay for your travel by tapping on and off at Opal card readers on trains, light rail and Sydney Ferries. Keep in mind if you’re travelling by bus you still need to use an Opal card. Standard (peak) Adult Opal fare pricing applies. If you consistently use the same contactless card or linked device to tap on and tap off, you may qualify for Opal daily, weekly and Sunday fare caps but no other Opal benefits apply.
The closest station to Hawkesbury Race Club is Clarendon which is on the T1 Richmond Line and is a short walk to the event site.
Trackwork is taking place from 02:00 Saturday 6 April until 02:00 Monday 8 April and may affect how you travel to and from the event:
- City Circle: Trains run in one direction only, from Central first stop Town Hall.
- T1 Western Line: Trains run to a changed timetable and stopping pattern. Richmond trains run between Richmond and Olympic Park only.
- T2 Inner West & Leppington Line: Buses replace trains between Cabramatta and Granville, and the all-stations trains between Strathfield and Central. Leppington trains run to a changed timetable between Leppington and Lidcombe, or the City via Regents Park. Trains do not stop at Ashfield.
- T5 Cumberland Line: Buses replace trains between Cabramatta and Granville. T5 Cumberland Line trains will not run. Trains run to a changed timetable between Richmond and Lidcombe, then continue to Olympic Park.
- T8 Airport & South Line: Trains run to a changed timetable and stoping pattern. Revesby trains run between Revesby and Central via the Airport. Most Macarthur trains towards the City run from Macarthur to the City Circle via Sydenham. Trains from the City Circle run to Macarthur via the Airport.
- Central Coast & Newcastle Line: From 19:00 until 06:00, buses replace trains between Wyong and Gosford.
Trackwork is carried out on an ongoing basis to maintain the safety, reliability, and efficiency of the Sydney Trains network. Trackwork may affect how you travel so allow plenty of extra travel time and plan ahead. For train service disruption information, check travel alerts or plan your trip using the Trip Planner.
To note: the Epping to Chatswood rail line has been temporarily closed for upgrades ahead of Sydney Metro North West services starting in mid 2019. The high-frequency bus service, Station Link, replaces trains between Epping and Chatswood. For more information on Station Link, visit transportnsw.info.
Light rail services run between Central Station and Dulwich Hill with stops at popular CBD and Inner West destinations. Change at Central for Western Line train services towards Clarendon.
Trackwork will take place between Monday 1 April and Monday 8 April with buses replacing evening and overnight light rail services between Central and the Star to allow for essential construction work to take place on the future CBD & South East Light Rail. Services run as normal in both directions between Dulwich Hill and Central each day from 6am until 8pm.
- Each evening from 8pm to 11pm (8pm to midnight on Friday), buses will replace services between Central and the Star every 10 minutes in both directions. During these times services will continue to run between Convention and Dulwich Hill as normal in both directions.
- Overnight, from 11pm each night (from midnight on Friday) until 6am, buses will replace services between Central and the Star every 30 minutes in both directions. Services between Dulwich Hill and Central do not run at all during these times as per the normal overnight timetable.
While buses are replacing services some stops will be missed as buses are unable to access the following locations:
- Capitol Square (both directions) – use the alternative stop at Central (approx. 6 minute walk)
- Exhibition Centre (services travelling away from Central) – use the alternative stop at Convention (approx. 6 minute)
- Pyrmont Bay (both directions) – use the alternative stop at The Star (approx. 5 minute walk)
Normal services resume from 6am on Monday 8 April. For further information on the planned trackwork, visit transportnsw.info.
Free off-street parking is available at the event.
Accessible trips are shown in the Trip Planner with the wheelchair icon. You can select "accessible services only" in the Options to ensure you only see accessible services. Only trip plans with accessible train platforms, ferry wharves and buses will be presented. See accessible travel or download a transport app (select the "Accessibility" filter).