A-League: Central Coast Mariners v Newcastle Jets
Central Coast Stadium, Gosford
- Gates open
More ways to pay
If you have a contactless-enabled American Express, Mastercard or Visa debit or credit card, or a linked device, you can use it to pay for your travel by tapping on and tapping off at Opal card readers, available on all public transport in the Opal network, contactless payments are another way to pay on the Opal network. Adult Opal fare pricing applies and you will receive Opal benefits, including daily and weekly fare caps.
Sydney Metro services are high-frequency, driverless trains running between Tallawong Station and Chatswood Station.
Metro services start running from the early morning. Change at Chatswood to connect with train services towards Gosford.
Last services from Chatswood to Tallawong leave at 12.45am on Thursday nights and at 1.45am on Friday and Saturday nights.
You can use your Opal card or accepted contactless payment method on Sydney Metro services.
The closest station to Central Coast Stadium is Gosford on the Central Coast & Newcastle Line. Central Coast Stadium is a short walk from Gosford Station via Showground Road and Dane Drive.
Trackwork is taking place from 02:00 Saturday 19 October until 02:00 Monday 21 October and may affect how you travel to and from the event:
- T3 Bankstown Line: Buses replace trains between Sydenham and Central. Trains run between Liverpool and Sydenham or Bankstown and Sydenham only, some to a changed timetable. Buses also replace trains between Lidcombe and Bankstown.
- T4 Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra Line: Buses replace trains between Sydenham and Central. Trains run to a changed timetable between Cronulla and Sydenham, Waterfall and Hurstville, and Central and Bondi Junction.
- T8 Airport & South Line: Trains run to a changed timetable and stopping pattern.
- South Coast Line: Buses replace trains between Waterfall and Central.
Trackwork is carried out on an ongoing basis to maintain the safety, reliability, and efficiency of the Sydney Trains network. Trackwork may affect how you travel so allow extra travel time and plan ahead. For train service disruption information, check travel alerts and trackwork or plan your trip using the Trip Planner.
Traffic may be heavier than normal on the Central Coast Hwy, Pacific Hwy, Brisbane Water Dr, Donnison St and Mann St as fans travel to the game.
Dane Dr between Georgiana Terrace and Donnison St will close before the game and re-open once crowds have safely cleared the area.
Taxi ranks are located at the following locations near Central Coast Stadium:
- Central Coast Leagues Club
- Gosford Station - William Street, Gosford
Visit Central Coast Taxis or call 131 008 for bookings.
Several car parks are located within easy walking distance from Central Coast Stadium including:
- Baker St car park (P1) is approximately 100m away.
- Free parking is available 300m away at Gosford Train Station (P2).
- Central Coast Leagues Club provides free members parking (P3).
See event day parking information and maps on the Central Coast Stadium website.
Accessible trips are shown in the Trip Planner with the wheelchair icon. You can select "accessible services only" in the Options to ensure you only see accessible services. Only trip plans with accessible train platforms, ferry wharves and buses will be presented. See accessible travel or download a transport app (select the "Accessibility" filter).