A-League Men: Central Coast Mariners v Newcastle Jets
Central Coast Stadium (Industree Group Stadium), Gosford
- Gates open
- Kick off
Important travel advice
Fans are encouraged to plan their trip and consider all the available travel options ahead of time
Trains run regularly to Gosford on the Central Coast & Newcastle Line. From Gosford station, Industree Group Stadium is a short walk away.
Remember, you'll need to use an Opal card or contactless payment card/device. Register your details online at Opal or via the app ahead of time.
Traffic may be heavier than usual on roads approaching the stadium so allow extra travel time. You can find real-time updates on traffic conditions at livetraffic.com.
You can use an Opal card for all modes of public transport in Sydney and surrounding regions, including metro, trains, buses, ferries and light rail.
More ways to pay
If you have a contactless-enabled American Express, Mastercard or Visa debit or credit card, or a linked device, you can use it to pay for your travel by tapping on and tapping off at Opal card readers. Available on all public transport, contactless payments are another way to pay on the Opal network. Adult Opal fare pricing applies and you will receive Opal benefits including daily and weekly fare caps.
Sydney Metro services are high-frequency, driverless trains running between Tallawong Station and Chatswood Station.
Metro services start from the early morning running every 10 minutes until late. Change at Epping to connect with Central Coast & Newcastle Line trains to Gosford.
The closest station to Industree Group Stadium is Gosford on the Central Coast & Newcastle Line.
The stadium is a short walk from Gosford Station via Showground Road and Dane Drive.
Weekend trackwork is taking place from 2am Saturday 10 December to 2am Monday 12 December and may affect how you travel to and from the event. Plan ahead using the Trip Planner:
- City Circle: Buses replace trains between Central and Circular Quay via Museum. Trains continue to stop at Central, Town Hall and Wynyard. If you are travelling to Museum or St James, change at Central for a bus.
- T1 Western Line: Penrith trains make extra stops at Burwood and Ashfield. On Sunday, from 5.50am until 8.45am, buses replace trains between Richmond and Blacktown. From 8.45am until 11am, buses replace trains between Richmond and Schofields. Trains run between Blacktown or Schofields and the City, some to a changed timetable
- T2 Inner West & Leppington Line: Buses replace trains between Leppington and Glenfield, and the all-stations trains between Ashfield and Central. Trains run to a changed timetable between Macarthur, Glenfield and Central, platforms 1-12, via Granville. Trains make an extra stop at Homebush but will not stop at Ashfield. T9 Northern Line trains make extra stops at Croydon and Ashfield.
- T3 Bankstown Line: Trains run between Liverpool or Lidcombe and Sydenham only, some to a changed timetable. T4 Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra Line trains run between Sydenham and Bondi Junction, most make extra stops at St Peters and Erskineville.
- T4 Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra Line: All Cronulla and some Waterfall trains make extra stops at St Peters and Erskineville. Daily between 8am and 8pm, extra trains run between Hurstville and Bondi Junction.
- T5 Cumberland Line: Buses replace trains between Leppington and Glenfield. Trains run to the normal timetable between Liverpool and Schofields. On Sunday, from 5.50am until 8.45am, buses replace trains between Richmond and Blacktown. From 8.45am until 11am, buses replace trains between Richmond and Schofields. Trains run between Blacktown or Schofields and Liverpool, some to a changed timetable.
- T8 Airport & South Line: From 11.20pm Friday, buses replace trains between Glenfield and Sydenham, and between Sydenham and Central via the Airport. Buses to Airport stations stop at Sydenham, Wolli Creek, International Airport, Domestic Airport, Mascot, Green Square and Central only. Trains run to a changed timetable between Macarthur and Central, Sydenham and Central, continuing to Bondi Junction.
L1 Dulwich Hill Line
L1 Dulwich Hill light rail services run between Central Grand Concourse and Dulwich Hill from 6am to 11pm daily, and until midnight on Fridays. Use the Trip Planner to plan your trip.
From Central change for a Central Coast & Newcastle Line train to Gosford Station.
L2 Randwick and L3 Kingsford Lines
L2 Randwick light rail services run between Circular Quay and Randwick via Central Station (Chalmers Street) and L3 Kingsford line services run between Circular Quay and Juniors Kingsford via Central Station (Chalmers Street). Services run regularly from 5am to 1am daily, plan your trip using Trip Planner.
Change at Central for Central Coast & Newcastle Line trains to Gosford Station.
Traffic may be heavier than usual on roads approaching the stadium, allow extra travel time.
Dane Drive will be closed before the match between the Central Coast Highway and Donnison Street and will reopen once crowds have cleared the area.
Taxi ranks are located at the following locations near Industree Group Stadium:
- Central Coast Leagues Club
- Gosford Station - William Street, Gosford
For details of taxi networks servicing the area, visit Transport Operators.
Several car parks are located within easy walking distance from Industree Group Stadium:
- Baker Street car park (P1) is approximately 100m away.
- Free parking is available 300m away at Gosford Train Station (P2).
- Central Coast Leagues Club provides free members parking (P3).
See event day parking information and maps on the Central Coast Stadium website.
Accessible trips are shown in the Trip Planner with the wheelchair icon. You can select "accessible services only" in the Options to ensure you only see accessible services. Only trip plans with accessible train platforms, ferry wharves and buses will be presented. See accessible travel or download a transport app (select the "Accessibility" filter).