Regional Coach food trial
NSW TrainLink and Transport for NSW are running a six-month trial that allows customers to bring cold food onboard routes 571 and 572 between Lithgow and Parkes.
Following the trial period, a review will be undertaken to determine if the improvements should continue permanently and be extended to more coach routes. Customer feedback will be collected during the trial.
Bringing your own food onboard
- You can bring cold food on board these selected services.
- For the comfort of customers, hot food it not permitted.
- Please take your rubbish and dispose of it thoughtfully
Drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Bottled water with a secure, spill-proof lid is allowed.
- You cannot bring alcohol, hot drinks, soft drinks, and juices to consume on the coach.
Food and drinks are not sold on board NSW TrainLink coach services.