Timetable changes for route 90 Wollongong to Austinmer weekend services
From Friday 5 May, Route 90 services will follow a new weekend timetable to meet service needs.
Friday night service changes
- One late night Friday service in each direction will be removed, reducing service options each way from two to one from 11pm.
- All Friday late night services will now operate between Austinmer and Wollongong.
Saturday night service changes
- Two Thirroul to Wollongong late night Saturday services will be removed, reducing service options from two to one from 11pm.
- This includes the last Thirroul to Wollongong Saturday late night service. Passengers who normally catch this service will now need to catch the service 16 minutes earlier.
- All Saturday late night services will now operate between Austinmer and Wollongong.
- There is no change to the last Saturday night Wollongong to Austinmer service.
Sunday morning service changes
- One Sunday morning service in each direction has been added to the timetable.
- The new Austinmer to Wollongong service will arrive in Wollongong at 8:50am
- The new Wollongong to Austinmer service will arrive Austinmer at 8:07am.
- The total Sunday service span for the route 90 will increase by one hour.
Use the Trip Planner to plan your new trip.