I do not know which bus to take
What might have gone wrong?
You may arrive at your bus stop and not know which service to take. This may happen if:
- You have forgotten the service or route number
- You have forgotten to bring your trip plan
- You are at the wrong stop or station
What to do
You can always use the QR Code on the bus stop to find out the departure times of the buses coming through the stop.
You can also refer to your personal backup plan to plan a new trip.
1. Where am I?
Use the following resources to determine where you are:
Look at signage near you check the Bus Stop ID on the bus stop sign.
2. Where am I going?
You know your destination from your original trip plan.
Make any adjustments that you need to where you're going given the disruption.
3. How do I get there?
Find your way from point where you are to where you are going by planning a new trip using any of the options below:
Use a trip planning app to plan a new trip from your current location to your desired destination. Learn more
Call the Transport Info Line: Call 131500, select option 5
Ask someone: Ask a transport worker, a person in uniform or passer by for assistance
Call your travel support person
TIP: If you use a digital tool to plan a new trip, you will see real time information about your trip options at the time the time of travel starting from your current location.
To prepare for a smooth and easy journey:
- Make sure you have planned your journey in advance and your plan is in hand. Want to Learn more? Plan your Journey
- Arrive at your stop or station at least 5 minutes earlier
- Be prepared to use your personal backup plan to plan a new route to your destination. Want to learn more? Prepare for the Unexpected