Travel in the correct car
Some Intercity trains may be longer than the platform.
Plan your trip to choose the correct car for your destination.
- Commuter car park
- Wheelchair accessible car space
- Kiss and ride stopping area
- Bike lockers
- Wheelchair accessible toilet
- Baby change table
- Emergency help point
- Information point
- Opal card top up or single trip ticket machine (Card Payment only)
- This location is Independent Access
- Wheelchair ramp boarding assistance
- PA system for announcements
- Platform edge tactiles
Opal fare peak times
Get a 30% discount when you travel on the Opal network on Fridays, weekends, public holidays, and outside peak times. Off peak fares apply on metro/train, bus and light rail service, and the Newcastle Stockton ferry. Please note:
- The off-peak discount does not apply to Opal single tickets.
- Your fare is calculated from the time you tap on with your Opal card or contactless card or device.
At this location, the peak times are Monday to Thursday as follows:
Glenbrook Station is currently being upgraded as part of the Transport Access Program, a NSW Government initiative to deliver accessible, modern and secure transport infrastructure.
For more information and updates on planned work, please visit the project webpage.