- Opal card top up or single trip ticket machine
- Emergency help point
- Wheelchair accessible payphone
- Wheelchair accessible car space
- Taxi rank
- Commuter car park
- Bike lockers
- This location is not wheelchair accessible
- Short platforms, leave the train from the last 6 cars
- Hearing loop
- PA system for announcements
Hazelbrook Station is currently being upgraded as part of the Transport Access Program, a NSW Government initiative to deliver accessible, modern and secure transport infrastructure.
For more information and updates on planned work, please visit the project webpage.