NRL: Panthers v Raiders
Panthers Stadium, Penrith
- Gates open
- Preliminary game kick-off
- All gates open
- Preliminary game 2 kick-off
- NRL kick-off
More ways to pay
If you have an American Express, Mastercard or Visa debit or credit card which displays the contactless payment symbol, or linked device, you can use it to pay for your travel by tapping on and off at Opal card readers on trains, light rail and Sydney Ferries. Keep in mind if you’re travelling by bus you still need to use an Opal card. Standard (peak) Adult Opal fare pricing applies. If you consistently use the same contactless card or linked device to tap on and tap off, you may qualify for Opal daily, weekly and Sunday fare caps but no other Opal benefits apply.
Sydney Metro services are high-frequency, driverless trains running between Tallawong Station and Chatswood Station.
Metro services start running from the early morning. Change at Epping or Chatswood to connect with train services towards Penrith.
On Sunday to Wednesday nights until late 2019, the late night North West Night Bus service will run frequent all-stops and limited stops services from Tallawong at 9.25pm and from Chatswood at 10.10pm while Sydney Metro grows to full operations.
You can use your Opal card or accepted contactless payment method on Sydney Metro services. You will need to use your Opal card on North West Night Bus services.
The closest station to Panthers Stadium is Penrith Station on the T1 Western Line. The stadium is approximately a 10 minute walk from the station.
Trackwork is taking place from 02:00 Saturday 27 July until 02:00 Monday 29 July and may affect how you travel to and from the event:
- City Circle: Trains run in one direction only, from Central first stop Town Hall. Buses replace trains from Circular Quay to Wynyard and Town Hall, in that direction only.
- T1 North Shore Line: Trains run between Berowra and Wynyard only, and between Lindfield and North Sydney only. Trains from Wynyard run around the City Circle in one direction only, from Wynyard, first stop Circular Quay.
- T1 Western Line: Penrith trains run between Penrith and Central only. Richmond trains run between Richmond and Olympic Park only.
- T2 Inner West & Leppington Line: Buses replace trains between Ashfield and Central. Homebush trains will not run. Leppington trains run to a changed timetable between Leppington and Ashfield only.
- T8 Airport & South Line: Trains run to a changed timetable and stopping pattern. Revesby trains run between Revesby and Central via the Airport. Macarthur trains towards the City run via Sydenham. Trains from the City Circle run to Macarthur via the Airport.
- T9 Northern Line: Trains run between Hornsby and Central only.
Trackwork is carried out on an ongoing basis to maintain the safety, reliability and efficiency of the Sydney Trains network. Trackwork may affect how you travel to and from events. For the latest information, check travel alerts and trackwork or use the Trip Planner.
Light rail services run between Central Station and Dulwich Hill with stops at popular CBD and Inner West destinations. Change at Central to connect with Western Line trains to Penrith.
Traffic may be heavy on approaches to Panthers Stadium as fans make their way to and from the game. Motorists should allow extra travel time if driving to and from the event.
The widened M4 between Parramatta and Homebush and the new M4 Tunnels between Homebush and Haberfield allows motorists to bypass more than 50 sets of traffic lights on Parramatta Road. A distance-based toll applies. For details on the M4 upgrades, visit westconnex.com.au.
Limited parking is available within walking distance of Panthers Stadium and is expected to fill quickly.
Parking is available at:
- Panthers Penrith Leagues Club
- Penrith Cricket Club
- Penrith Paceways
Accessible trips are shown in the Trip Planner with the wheelchair icon. You can check 'accessible services only' in the Options to ensure you only see accessible services. Only trip plans with accessible train platforms, ferry wharves and buses will be presented. See accessible travel or download a transport app (check the 'Accessibility' filter).