Broken Heel Festival 2019
Broken Hill, NSW
- Start Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Silver City Stiletto 2019 on sale now!
The Broken Heel Festival returns to the outback, bringing you headline performers from the best entertainers from every corner of Australia’s diverse community.
The NSW TrainLink Silver City Stiletto lets you arrive to Broken Hill in style.
Hold your boa; this is one bucket list journey you won't want to miss.
Early bird tickets on sale now! Book your seat on the Silver City Stiletto.
Silver City Stiletto
Shake your groove thing on board the NSW TrainLink Silver City Stiletto
- Departs early morning Thursday 12 September from Sydney
Silver City Stiletto tickets will be released in 3 stages:
- Early bird release 1 - $259, limited tickets available
- Early bird release 2 - $299, limited tickets available
- Standard fare - $329, limited tickets available
Prices stated are online only. Phone and face-to-face bookings will occur a $20 booking fee.
- One way journey from Sydney (Central) to Broken Hill
- Departure event at Central Station
- Onboard entertainment
- Exclusive service, dedicated to Broken Heel fans
Terms and conditions
- Seats limited to train allocated capacity
- Early bird fare is subject to availability allocation
- Tickets purchased face-to-face or phone 13 22 32 will occur a $20 booking fee
- Early bird ticket fares are non-refundable
- Standard ticket fares incur a $5.50 cancellation fee
Tickets are subject to booking conditions and fees.
Book the return journey:
Return from Broken Hill to Central on board the NSW TrainLink scheduled service Tuesday 17 Sept 2019. Book your ticket today. Limited seats are available.
Book a seat on NSW TrainLink services
The information in this site is provided as a guide only and may have been provided to Transport for NSW by third parties. The information may change and all details should be confirmed with the event organiser before booking any travel. See full disclaimer
The closest station to the Broken Heel Festival is Broken Hill station.
The Silver City Stiletto from Sydney to Broken Hill is run exclusively for the the Broken Heel Festival:
- NSW TrainLink Silver City Stiletto will depart Central Station on Thursday 12 September
What’s on board the XPLORER train?
The XPLORER train service offers a comfortable economy service. All seats recline with foldaway arms, footrests and drop-down tables. Passengers can relax in air-conditioned comfort with a buffet car which serves food and drinks, including alcoholic beverages.
Toilets are located in each carriage; with a wheelchair accessible toilet and baby change table facilities on each train.
Trackwork is carried out on an ongoing basis to maintain the safety, reliability, and efficiency of the Sydney Trains network. Trackwork may affect how you travel to and from events. Check travel alerts or use the Trip Planner.
For general NSW TrainLink enquiries call 13 22 32
Accessible trips are shown in the trip planner with the wheelchair icon. You can select "accessible services only" in the Options to ensure you only see accessible services. Only trip plans with accessible train platforms, ferry wharves and buses will be presented. See accessible travel or download a transport app (select the "Accessibility" filter).