Chris Rock show
Aware Super Theatre, Darling Harbour (ICC Sydney)
- Doors open
- Support Act
- Main Act
Important event information
Attendees are encouraged to plan their trip and consider all the available travel options ahead of time.
Trains run regularly to Central where you can change for L1 Inner West light rail services leaving from the Grand Concourse to the Exhibition Centre stop, which is directly opposite the theatre.
Remember, it’s mandatory to wear a face mask on public transport and you'll need to use an Opal card or contactless payment card/device. Register your details online at Opal or via the app ahead of time.
If you have to drive, travel with your group and allow extra travel time. Parking is available at the Exhibition Centre entry on Darling Drive. Alternatively, the closest drop off point is on Zollner Circuit off Darling Drive. Traffic may be heavier than usual as crowds travel to and from the venue. You can find real-time traffic conditions at livetraffic.com.
You can use an Opal card for all modes of public transport in Sydney and surrounding regions, including metro, trains, buses, ferries and light rail.
More ways to pay
If you have a contactless-enabled American Express, Mastercard or Visa debit or credit card, or a linked device, you can use it to pay for your travel by tapping on and tapping off at Opal card readers. Available on all public transport, contactless payments are another way to pay on the Opal network. Adult Opal fare pricing applies and you will receive Opal benefits including daily and weekly fare caps.
Sydney Metro services are high-frequency, driverless trains running between Tallawong Station and Chatswood Station.
Metro services start from the early morning running every 10 minutes until late. Change at Epping for trains to Central to connect with light rail services to Exhibition Centre.
The closest stations to the Aware Super Theatre are Central and Town Hall. Both stations are within 10 minutes walking distance of the theatre.
Alternatively, from Central you can change for a light rail service leaving from the Grand Concourse to the Exhibition Centre stop, which is directly opposite the venue.
Weekend trackwork is taking place on from 2am Saturday 13 August until 2am Monday 15 August and may affect how you travel to and from the event. Plan ahead using the Trip Planner:
- T2 Inner West & Leppington Line: Homebush trains run between Liverpool and the City via Regents Park. Extra trains also run between Ashfield and the City, continuing to Kingsgrove via the Airport. On Saturday from 6.20am until 10.40am, buses replace trains between Cabramatta and Granville. Trains run to a changed timetable between Leppington and the City via Regents Park.
- T3 Bankstown Line: Buses replace trains between Cabramatta, Lidcombe and Sydenham. Trains run between Liverpool and the City via Regents Park, stopping all stations to Lidcombe. Some early morning buses extend to Liverpool.
- T4 Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra Line: All Cronulla and some Waterfall trains make extra stops at St Peters and Erskineville. Daily from 8am until 8pm, extra trains run between Hurstville and Bondi Junction. On Saturday from 8.30pm until 2.30am, buses replace trains between Waterfall and Sutherland. Trains run between Cronulla, Sutherland and Bondi Junction, some to a changed timetable.
- T5 Cumberland Line: On Saturday from 6.20am until 10.40am, buses replace trains between Cabramatta and Granville. Trains run to a changed timetable between Leppington and the City via Regents Park, and between Richmond or Schofields and Olympic Park. From 10.40am until 12.30pm, trains run to a changed timetable between Leppington and the City via Granville, and between Schofields and Olympic Park. You may need to change trains at Granville to continue your journey.
- T8 Airport & South Line: Extra trains run between Kingsgrove and the City via the Airport, continuing to Ashfield.
- South Coast Line: From 8.30pm until 2.30am, buses replace trains between Waterfall and Sutherland. Trains run between South Coast stations and Waterfall, and between Sutherland and Bondi Junction, some to a changed timetable.
Trackwork is carried out on an ongoing basis to maintain the safety, reliability, and efficiency of the Sydney Trains network. For the latest information, check trackwork and travel alerts or plan your trip using the Trip Planner.
Light rail services may be busier than usual as visitors attend Vivid Sydney precincts in Darling Harbour around Circular Quay so allow extra travel time.
L1 Dulwich Hill Line
L1 Dulwich Hill line light rail services run every 15 minutes between Central Grand Concourse and Dulwich Hill from 6am to 11pm daily, and until midnight on Fridays. Use the Trip Planner to plan your trip.
Catch light rail services to Exhibition Centre to get to the Theatre.
L2 Randwick and L3 Kingsford Lines
L2 Randwick light rail services run between Circular Quay and Randwick via Central Station (Chalmers Street) and L3 Kingsford line services run between Circular Quay and Juniors Kingsford via Central Station (Chalmers Street). Services run regularly, plan your trip using Trip Planner.
From Central change for L1 Light Rail services leaving from Central Grand Concourse to get to Exhibition Centre.
Designated taxi drop off and pick up locations are located on Darling Drive at Harbourside Shopping Centre and on Zollner Circuit.
For details of taxi networks servicing the Sydney area, visit Transport Operators.
ICC Sydney has two carpark facilities located within the Exhibition Centre and the Aware Super Theatre. Entry is via 14 Darling Drive. Casual hourly parking rates apply.
There are a number of alternate secure car parks nearby. For more information on available car parks, visit the ICC Sydney page.
Accessible trips are shown in the Trip Planner with the wheelchair icon. You can select "accessible services only" in the Options to ensure you only see accessible services. Only trip plans with accessible train platforms, ferry wharves and buses will be presented. See accessible travel or download a transport app (select the "Accessibility" filter).