NRL: Sea Eagles v Sharks
4 Pines Park, Brookvale
- Gates Open
- Preliminary Match Kick-Off
- Full Time
Important travel advice
Fans are encouraged to plan their trip and consider all the available travel options ahead of time.
Buses run frequently along Pittwater Road making stops within walking distance of 4 Pines Park.
Remember, it’s mandatory to wear a face mask on public transport, and you'll need to use an Opal card or contactless payment card/device. Register your details online at Opal or via the app ahead of time.
If you have to drive, travel with your group, plan ahead and allow plenty of extra travel time. Traffic may be heavier than usual, you can find real-time updates on traffic conditions at livetraffic.com.
You can use an Opal card for all modes of public transport in Sydney and surrounding regions, including metro, trains, buses, ferries and light rail. Receive Opal benefits including daily and weekly fare caps.
More ways to pay
If you have a contactless-enabled American Express, Mastercard or Visa debit or credit card, or a linked device, you can use it to pay for your travel by tapping on and tapping off at Opal card readers. Available on all public transport services including metro, trains, buses ferries and light rail, contactless payments are another way to pay on the Opal network. Adult Opal fare pricing applies and you will receive Opal benefits, including daily and weekly fare caps.
Sydney Metro services are high-frequency, driverless trains running between Tallawong Station and Chatswood Station.
Metro services start from the early morning running every 10 minutes until late. Change at Chatswood to connect with buses towards Brookvale.
The best stations for connections to Brookvale Oval are Chatswood, North Sydney and Wynyard. From there change for a bus service running towards Warringah Mall or Brookvale.
Weekeend trackwork is taking place from 2am Saturday 20 August until 2am Monday 22 August and may affect how you travel to and from the event. Plan ahead using the Trip Planner:
- Metro North West Line: From 11.15pm Saturday until 5.30am Sunday, due to trackwork on the T1 North Shore Line, if you are travelling to the City change at Epping, not Chatswood, for a T9 Northern Line train.
- T1 North Shore Line: From 11.15pm Saturday until 5.30am Sunday, buses replace trains between Gordon and North Sydney or Wynyard. From stations Gordon to Chatswood, buses run to and from Wynyard. From stations Chatswood to Waverton, buses run to and from North Sydney. Trains run between Berowra and Gordon, and between North Sydney and Penrith or Hornsby via Strathfield, some to a changed timetable. On Saturday the last train from the City to Hornsby leaves Central at 11pm.
- T1 Western Line: Richmond trains run between Richmond and Leppington. Change trains at Parramatta to continue your journey towards the City.
- T2 Inner West & Leppington Line: Trains run to a changed timetable and stopping pattern between Leppington and the City via Granville and Regents Park.
- T3 Bankstown Line: Buses replace trains between Cabramatta, Lidcombe and Sydenham. Trains run between Leppington, Liverpool and the City via Regents Park, stopping all stations to Lidcombe. Trains also run between Sydenham and the City Circle, stopping at St Peters and Erskineville. Some early morning buses extend to Liverpool.
- T4 Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra Line: From 6am until 9am Saturday, trains will not stop at Wolli Creek, but make an extra stop at Arncliffe. Buses run between Wolli Creek and Sydenham, and between Wolli Creek and Arncliffe.
- T5 Cumberland Line: Trains may run to a changed timetable and stopping pattern. Extra trains run between Richmond and Leppington.
- T7 Olympic Park: Buses replace trains between Olympic Park and Lidcombe.
- T8 Airport & South Line: On Saturday from 8.40am until 3pm, buses replace the all-stations trains between Wolli Creek and Revesby. Express trains continue to run but will not stop at stations between Padstow and Turrella.
- South Coast Line: On Saturday from 6am until 9am, trains will not stop at Wolli Creek, but make extra stops at Arncliffe and Sydenham. Buses run between Wolli Creek and Sydenham, and between Wolli Creek and Arncliffe.
Trackwork is carried out on an ongoing basis to maintain the safety, reliability, and efficiency of the Sydney Trains network. Trackwork may affect how you travel so plan ahead. For the latest information, check trackwork and travel alerts or plan your trip using the Trip Planner.
Sydney Ferries services are very popular and may reach capacity. Keep this in mind if you’re planning on catching an F1 Manly service.
From Manly Wharf change for buses to Warringah Mall to get within walking distance of the stadium.
L1 Dulwich Hill Line
L1 Dulwich Hill line light rail services run every 15 minutes between Central Grand Concourse and Dulwich Hill from 6am to 11pm daily, and until midnight on Fridays. Use the Trip Planner to plan your trip.
Change at Central for trains or light rail services to Wynyard to connect with buses to the Northern Beaches.
L2 Randwick and L3 Kingsford Lines
L2 Randwick light rail services run between Circular Quay and Randwick via Central Station (Chalmers Street) and L3 Kingsford line services run between Circular Quay and Juniors Kingsford via Central Station (Chalmers Street). Services run regularly, plan your trip using Trip Planner.
Catch services to Wynyard to connect with buses to the Northern Beaches leaving from Carrington Street.
Traffic may be heavier than usual along Pittwater Road, Old Pittwater Road, Warringah Road and Beacon Hill Road as fans travel to and from the stadium.
If you are planning on driving to the game, allow additional travel time and travel with your group.
Limited parking is available in nearby schools and local streets. Plan to arrive early as traffic may be heavier than usual and parking will be in high demand. Visit the Northern Beaches Council website for nearby parking locations.
Accessible trips are shown in the Trip Planner with the wheelchair icon. You can select "accessible services only" in the Options to ensure you only see accessible services. Only trip plans with accessible train platforms, ferry wharves and buses will be presented. See accessible travel or download a transport app (select the "Accessibility" filter).