New secure taxi rank in Parramatta
To make it easier to visit Parramatta at night, there’s a new secure taxi rank on 28 Phillip Street, near Phillip Lane.
The Phillip Street secure taxi rank has security guards on duty every Friday and Saturday night from 9pm until 2am to keep you and your driver safe.
Grab a taxi after the game at Commbank Stadium, dinner with friends on Church Street, or a long day at the office.
See the secure taxi rank on Google maps or Apple maps. Limited time trial.
Let's make every ride a safe ride
The Point to Point Transport Commissioner is the independent regulator for taxi, hire vehicle and rideshare passenger services in New South Wales. The health and safety of everyone within the point to point transport industry is the Commissioner’s priority - including passengers, drivers and service providers.
Remember, when travelling in booked taxi, hire vehicle and rideshare services, you should always:
- Make sure the car registration details match your booking confirmation
- Check the driver’s name and photo against the service provider’s booking app (where applicable)
- If you want to make a complaint, take note of the number plate and the service provider
- Use the service provider’s in-app safety features
- Tell a friend or family member that you’re on your way and when they can expect to see you
- Never accept a ride from somebody who approaches you
Find out more about the Point to Point Transport Commissioner.