A-League: Sydney FC v Brisbane Roar
Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Kogarah
- Gates open
- National Youth League Kick-off
- A-League kick-off
Valid pre-purchased tickets to Sydney FC games include travel to and from Netstrata Jubilee Stadium in Kogarah on the following public transport services:
- Sydney Train services (bounded by Bomaderry, Goulburn, Bathurst, Scone and Dungog stations)
- Sydney Metro services
- Regular bus services
- Sydney Ferries and Newcastle Ferries
- Sydney and Newcastle Light rail services
Remember to keep your event ticket safe for your return journey or you’ll need to use your Opal card or accepted contactless payment method as you must have a valid ticket when travelling on public transport. Your event ticket is valid on public transport until 4am the following day.
Note: an additional train station access fee applies for travel to or from Domestic and International Airport stations. Your event ticket travel entitlements does not include the access fee.
Sydney Metro services are high-frequency, driverless trains running between Tallawong Station and Chatswood Station.
Metro services start from the early morning and run every 10 minutes until late. Change at Epping to connect with train services towards Carlton.
The closest station to Netstrata Jubilee Stadium is Carlton on the T4 Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra Line. Trains run regularly to Carlton.
All express services to and from Cronulla will make an additional stop at Carlton between 6pm and 11pm.
Trackwork is taking place from 02:00 Saturday 7 December until 02:00 Monday 9 December and may affect how you travel to and from the event:
- T1 Western Line: Penrith trains run to a changed timetable. Richmond trains run between Richmond and Olympic Park only. On Saturday only from 23:00 until 05:30, buses replace all trains between Lidcombe and Central.
- T1 North Shore Line: Trains may run to a changed timetable due to trackwork between Strathfield and Central. On Saturday from 23:00 until 05:30, buses replace all trains between Central and Lidcombe.
- T2 Inner West & Leppington Line: The all-stations Homebush trains will not run. Leppington trains run between Leppington and Strathfield only. On Saturday night from 23:00 until 05:30, buses replace trains between Lidcombe and Central.
- T9 Northern line: On Saturday from 23:15 until 05:30, buses replace all trains between Strathfield and Central.
- Blue Mountains Line and Central Coast & Newcastle Line: On Saturday from 23:00 until 05:30, buses replace all trains between Strathfield and Central.
Trackwork is carried out on an ongoing basis to maintain the safety, reliability and efficiency of the Sydney Trains network. Trackwork may affect how you travel to and from events. For the latest information, check travel alerts and trackwork or use the Trip Planner.
The closest bus stops to the Stadium are along the Princes Hwy at Kogarah Park.
Bus route 958 operates between Kogarah and Hurstville via Carss Park.
Alternatively a number of buses run to Hurstville and Rockdale stations which is a short train trip away to Carlton.
Light rail services run between Central Station and Dulwich Hill with stops at popular CBD and Inner West destinations. Change at Central to connect with T4 Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra Line trains to Carlton.
Traffic is expected to be heavy in both directions on the Princes Hwy approaching Kogarah as crowds travel to and from the stadium. If you have to drive allow extra travel time and plan to arrive early.
Local roads around the stadium will close from 4:30pm including Jubilee Avenue, Park Street and English Street. Roads will re-open once crowds have cleared the area.
There is no parking available at Netstrata Jubilee Stadium. Parking is available nearby at Kogarah Town Square, Kogarah Town Centre, Hospital car park, Kogarah train station and Carlton Train Station.
Accessible trips are shown in the Trip Planner with the wheelchair icon. You can select "accessible services only" in the Options to ensure you only see accessible services. Only trip plans with accessible train platforms, ferry wharves and buses will be presented. See accessible travel or download a transport app (select the "Accessibility" filter).