Minor train timetable changes from 25 October
On Sunday 25 October 2020, some minor adjustments are being made to the train timetable and some train services will run to a changed timetable.
These timetable adjustments are being introduced as part of a regular review of train services. Regular reviews improve network resilience and reliability.
There will be no new services introduced in this timetable adjustment. Service levels across all lines remain the same.
There will be minor adjustments to:
- T1 North Shore Line
- T1 Western Line
- T2 Inner West & Leppington Line
- T5 Cumberland Line
- T8 Airport & South Line
- T9 Northern Line
- Central Coast & Newcastle Line
- Southern Highlands Line
Please check indicator screens and listen for announcements for platform and departure times.
- A number of weekend services will have minor adjustments. A number of services starting at Parramatta will end at Lindfield one minute later.
- The 8:51am weekday Central to Hornsby service (starts at Strathfield from 8:36am) arrives at Hornsby 9:38am, one minute earlier than it was previously 9:39am.
Minor timing changes have been made to two services on the T1 Western Line:
- The 6:13pm weekday Harris Park to Blacktown service now arrives at Blacktown one minute earlier at 6:38pm, it was previously 6:39pm.
- The 7:14pm weekday Harris Park to Schofields service now arrives at Schofields one minute earlier at 7:43pm, it was previously 7:44pm.
Late night weekend services
- The weekend 8:13pm Central to Leppington service will arrive four minutes later at a number of stations including:
- Glenfield at 9:20pm (previously 9:16pm)
- Edmondson Park at 9:24pm (previously 9:20pm)
- Leppington at 9:30pm (previously 9:26pm).
Minor timing adjustments will be made to two services on the T5 Cumberland Line.
- The weekday 5:33pm Leppington to Blacktown service will arrive at Blacktown one minute earlier at 6:38pm, previously 6:39pm.
- The weekday 6:33pm Leppington to Schofields service will arrive at Schofields one minute earlier at 7:43pm, previously 7:44pm.
Weekday and weekend services
Minor timing adjustments of one minute (both earlier and later) have been made to a number of weekday and weekend services for Macarthur, Campbelltown, Leumeah, Minto, Ingleburn, Macquarie Fields and Glenfield.
The Sunday 8:25pm Central to Macarthur service (leaving Town Hall 8:06pm) will depart Panania one minute later at 9:09pm, previously 9:08pm.
A minor adjustment of one minute has been made to the weekday 8:51am Hornsby to Central service, now arriving at Central 9:29am, one minute later than the previously at 9:28am.
Minor timing adjustments of up to two minutes have been made to a number of weekday and weekend services between Berowra and Newcastle Interchange.
The weekday 6:42am Newcastle Interchange service arrives at Central one minute later at 9:29am instead of 9:28am
The weekday 5:41am Gosford to Newcastle Interchange service now departs Gosford two minutes earlier at 5:39am. This two minute adjustment applies to all stations between Gosford and Newcastle interchange, it now arrives at Newcastle Interchange 7:10am instead of 7:12am.
Minor timing adjustments of one minute later have been made to a number of weekday and weekend services from Moss Vale/Goulburn ending at Campbelltown.