NSW TrainLink will temporarily end services to Queensland
Due to the national response to COVID-19, NSW TrainLink services will cease to operate into Queensland from 24 March until 10 July.
We understand that this is frustrating for our customers and we appreciate your understanding at this time.
At this stage, all of our NSW services are running as normal, with a new booking process that accommodates social distancing guidelines.
The Government is advising against all non-essential travel within NSW.
The following services will be impacted by this change
- The Sydney to Brisbane XPT will end at Casino with a coach connection to Tweed Heads
- The Brisbane to Sydney XPT will start at Casino with a coach connection from Tweed Heads
- The daily Casino to Surfers Paradise coach will operate to and from Tweed Heads with no service to or from QLD
- The daily Casino to Robina service will operate to and from Tweed Heads with no service to or from QLD
- The daily Casino to Brisbane via Murwillumbah coach will start and end at Tweed Heads with no service to or from QLD